130 replies to this topic

#1 kamakazi

kamakazi

Passenger

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 0 posts

Posted 18 June 2007 - 09:44 PM

To the members: There's nothing here. I wasn't planning on updating the list. (I'm still busy with school - Out of the house for 12+ hours. [Up at 7am, not home 'till 8pm] However, if you want some kind of addons, I advise that you should check out the latest scenery that have been created. There are some scenery that have been topping AVSIM's Hot Files list so that's worth checking out. Fulvio Mazzokan is a very good freeware scenery artist who covers areas of Italy. It's worth taking a look.

Hey guys, I was thinking of making a better and longer list of a Freeware Add-on List for Flight Simulator so that it will ease some simmers of looking for some quality freeware. Post any more stuff, and I'll add it in. Click on the product name to go to the respective download page.

Utilities

FSUIPC Even though this module is payware, some simulator designers tend to make their projects compatible with the unregistered version of FSUIPC so you won't have to pay that extra money just to have it registered.

Real Environment Professional If you are looking for some replacement texture packs, this is the add-on to get. REP gives new water textures, weather environments, lights, sun, trees, skies , and reflections.

Airport Environment Upgrade 7 Just like REP, AEU replaces most default airport textures with more realistic sets.

Airport Environment Upgrade 8 - The Abandoned ProjectThe follow-up to AEU7. (Above) A project that was abandoned by the author.. How sad, here are the textures to replace the older version(s).

FsMetar Utility that loads up METARS from online servers such as VATSIM, and IVAO and converts it to actual weather for your sim.

Autosave A nifty module that saves your flight in game every 'x' amount of minutes. Extremely useful when your FS crashes on a long haul or when you need to re do an approach you messed up.  :angry:

Auto tower I think we all know what these does. The default tower viewpoints are horrible. This will reposition most airports and give you a better angle.

F1 View Module A smaller version that implies some features such as Active Camera, or Walk and Follow. Useful for strolling through Virtual cockpits, or virtual cabins.

Key2LAN 2004 I found this on AVSIM. This allows you to fly add-ons that are stored on remote computers. No guarantees though. :wub:

World of AI Installer Keep your AI flight plans, and aircrafts up to date with these installers that released periodically. Covers several popular airlines as well as some small-time ones.

Traffic Tools Easily de-compile, and compile flight plans for your AI to follow in your simulator.

AFCAD Edit an airport's layout using this nifty tool.

ATC Radar Screen v5.0 If you are getting bored, take control of a multiplayer session and monitor players and their flights to ensure safety among other things are maintained. Service Pack in case you need Database created.

FS Online Center Transforms your kneeboard into an array of things. Includes media player, internet browser (IE) and TV, and much more. Service Pack 1

Super Flight Planner When you need a flight planning source other than the sim's Flight Planner or a trialware / payware one, you can use this free one, and export them to other programs that uses them such as the Fs9 GPS, Fsnavigator, and Squakbox.

FS Real Time FS Time Sync was developed with the intention of providing a tool capable of synchronizing the FS time with the real time. LanVirtual FS Time Sync, is a free software developed by Tomas Contreras.

Rwy 12 Object Placer Place scenery objects for your custom made airports. Make sure you download all Library Collections as well.

Fshost The new way of hosting a multiplayer session. Included features are hoplists, chats, private messaging, and other things.

Fshostspy With the downfall of Zone's multiplayer server hosting, (dropped Fs9 and below for FSX) finding an online session has became somewhat of  a pain. Together with fshost, you can easily find a server to fly on if you wish to.

Fshost Client For players using FSX who want to connect to an Fshost session.

FsRecorder This tool alllows you to record movies in FS just like the default recorder, but allows you to record with a stand alone program like FRAPS, during playback. Helps with making movies since you are capturing your scene but not the final clip..

Modified FSX Terrain Config Read the title. Says it all.

RealityPack 1.2: Comprehensive Enhancement Package Something new for our sims. Photoreal texture replacements for some objects of our sim.  Part 2

Night Environment Upgrade Night visibility update for cities, and default airports. Very useful in case you have trouble distinguishing buildings, or whether or not that's a mountain up ahead or a flat city..

BMP - DXT3 Converter  A nifty tool for repainters.. This program converts a "batch" of .bmp files to the DXT3 format so you don't need to convert each file one by one.

Overland World Airlines FSX Conversion If you always wanted Overland's (Simmer's Sky's) planes in FSX, you can use this to drag them from FS2004..

AISmoothIf you are having problems with AI departing and arriving, this is your fix. Unless, you want 2 737s taking down 1 747 on their "turf". FS2004 and FSX versions on same page. FSUIPC for either version is needed.

AITP-XWe all hate when FSX puts on a magic show with your AI right ? This will prevent FSX from making your AI disappear after that "5 Minute Rule of Stationary-ness".

FS2004 -] FSX AFCAD Converter Convert FS2004 to the FSX format.

ServInfo A nifty tool for use with VATSIM, and IVAO to see which pilots, controllers, are online with a lot of other things.

VrouteSpecifically meant for VATSIM, it's like ServInfo with a few upgrades here and there.

FSX Auto-thumbnailIf you hate the "No Image" thumbnails for aircrafts in FSX, or you are lazy to get one, takes this one..

VasFMCNeed an FMC to fly with. This stand-alone works perfect!! I do believe you need a registered FSUIPC module for this to work.

Internet Kneeboard 1.5Transforms your kneeboard into an internet browser.

FSX Sun FixDoess the sun bother you in FSX. Does it like to blind you? Get Nick's fix here. (Just don't blind yourself)

FSX PlannerAFCAD application for FSX airport builders. Note : Still in Beta testing.

Alternate Rwy and Lighting Textures FS9 and FSX alternate textures for your sim. It's time to bring on winter!

Airport Design Editor - Like my font, Airport Design Editior is new. This program is like the AFCAD of FSX. AVSIM Download

Editvoicepack - I'm surprised that nobody suggested this, and that I didn't add this in earlier. This nifty utility allows you to edit the various voice aspects of the ATC in the simulator. Different expansions can be added to your liking. This require .Net Framework version 1.1 (not 1.0) Which you can find here and here. No install requires a restart.

Destination Finder for FS9 v1.1 - Need somewhere to fly? It's the search engine for FS9.

Aircrafts

Project Fokker F70/100 and F28 3 Great Projects that owned a spot on the 'Hot Files' list on AVSIM. Comes with a variety of paints. F70/100 v3.0

Project Mach 2 Concorde -Due to piracy-related issues with Fsfrance, the link has been removed since their site is closed. However, if you are willing to take a outdated version, and one used for my VA, you are certainly free to download it. Click Here

Ifly Boeing 747-400 Some whine, some do not. A great alternative to PMDG's 747 nonetheless. Service Packs 1-3
Unoffical Panel Fix - This is a fix that adds the centerpost, some internal views, and gets rid of the VC for FPS increases.

Project Tupolev Tu-154 One of the most accurately represented planes in flight simulation. It isn't all fly 'here' to 'there' you know. Note : For proper operation, a joystick is required..

Samdim Designs Yakolev Yak-42 Another accurate aircraft reprenstation.

Aerodesigns A318 A  good A318 aircraft that has a good model, panel, and an average VC.

TinMouse's 737-200 A 737 Classic designed to reflect the real-world, and to get you acquainted with those old INS systems.

Blue Sky Mine Production's SAAB 2000 A good Saab 2000 made for our sims.

Francois-Denis Guidée's Cessna C150 L An accurate GA plane for you hardcore  simmers. No 2D panel makes flying a bit of a challenge.

I3D B1b Lancer The only freeware bomber that I know about.. Good model, and VC.

Historic Jetliners Aircrafts A group that specializes in old school aircrafts. Accurate sounds among other things are found on the site. The BAE 146 and the QT version has been released this week. :angry:

Joe Binka's Grumman G-44 Widgeon A good seaplane that was made popular amongst us today.

Kirk Olsson's F16 Fighting Falcon A popular military aircraft.

CORAL's F-15 If you are looking to build up your military fleet, this is another great addition.

Ivan Kostic's F-14 Another one to add. Custom panel and effects.

IRIS Simulations Freeware Military Aircraft If you are looking for military aircraft not necessary belonging to the USAF. Some are the BAE T/1.A Hawk. F-5, and the Eurofighter.

KBT's F-18 If you can't wait for VRS Super Hornet Package release, or can't afford Aerial Foundary's, use this to occupy your time. :angry:

Vistaliner's 727 / 737 Great Additions to the fleet with highly detailed models and paints.

Meljet 777 The only good freeware 777 out there. Comes with several different variants and paints and it has a partial virtual cabin.

DM Flight Sim Excellent classic British aircrafts built for your flight sims.

Civilian P-51D Mustang An excellent military prop that comes with some photoreal paints, and detailed virtual cockpits.

Dassault-Breguet Mirage F1 Kirk Olsson at the top of his 'game'. Another great aircraft produced for FS.

Hawker Siddeley HS.748 Base Package Another great aircraft reproduction. Comes with a lot of repaints.

Milton Shupe's Work Milton Shupe's productions is fully animated, comes with a custom panel among other things.

Mikoyan-Gourevitch MiG 29 Fulcrum Another accurate fighter jet. This time, its a Russian Beauty. A/C Fix Anothe r FIx

POSKY Aircrafts If you are just looking for modern day airliners such as Boeing and Airbus, POSKY is the place to go.

Socata TB20 Trinidad GT A great GA aircraft. Highly detailed.

Socata TBM700 A Another great Socata GA aircraft.

Sukhoi Su-34 Strike Flanker A great Su-34 fighter made for us.

Sukhoi SU-35 LEX Practice vertical thrusts and fight through stalls with this beauty.

Kirk Olsson's F-86 Sabre Another great war plane production, and another hot list file.

Thomas Ruth's Tupolev 144 Oh, what do you know... It's Concorde's sister.. A good looking complicated model but easy to fly. Trust me, out of all of the advanced Russian planes, you don' t need a manual for this one.  

HNAC A300 The first Airbus built for our sims.. :angry:

Owen Hewitt's  Bell 206 Megapack With the help of repainter and sound artist Christoffer Petersen, they both present a Bell 206 Megapack which comes with a re done model, and comes with a lot of textures.

Shark DHC6 Twin Otter For you Carribean flying fans. Detailed model, virtual cockpit, and cabin.

Air Scheffel Boeing 737-800 One quickie I found lying around on another forum. Very realistic 738 to fly. See for yourself.

Maule One nice general aviation prop. Search "Maule" and pick one of the files.

Air Mountain Ranch If you are looking for somewhere to relax and fly to, its Air Mountain Ranch. Conveniently near Seattle-Tacoma Intl.

Bellanca Scout 8GCBC A great bush flying plane. Comes with normal wheels, tundra wheels, and skis.

Boeing B-52 Stratofortress Full Package 8 engines, huge cargo space, and 6 variants made from GMAX. That XB52 looks like a bullet train..  :P

ACA 8KCAB Super Decathlon
A nice GA aircraft.

Twin Bonanza I'm running out of things to say.. :D A good Beechcraft with a lot of paints.

Fanda's Dash 8 The most realistic freeware Baby Dash out there. FS2002 ==] FS2004 Conversion

Project Airbus's a320 Version 2 ReleaseProject Airbus's newest release. Already in the 'hot list files' on AVSIM.

Darko Tralic's Lockheed C121A If you are in the mood for flying anything old through the skies, this is it..

Regia Aeronautica, Junkers Ju 87B Stuka Originally a plane meant for CFS 2, it has been converted for our FS2004 sims.. What's in the package - Who knows?

Mirage Dassault Rafale A, C, M Are you a fan of Mirage fighters ? A fan of Dassault's ? Or how about the Rafale itself ? Well with all 3 combined, here is a fighter you should get.. Scroll down to the last download. You can get the other addons / improvements as well. Check out Rip Tide's review as well.

Mirage F.1CG Hellenic Air Force O_o, another aircraft with help by Kirk Olsson. The good Mirage F1 to play with.

Alejandro Rojas Lucena's Citation XIf you can't settle with Eaglesoft's or any other payware, you can always fly this one.. Custom sound, and panel makes the package better.

Overland's MD-11 Overland's freeware MD-11 is a great download since you get the panel, and the VC along with the ability to put the originally payware textures on it. Not only that, it's for FS2002.

Moach's 737 Experience Some call it the best freeware ever.. Why? You tell me.. You can get the update and panel merge from the links listed.

Premaircraft A good site to get several general aviation planes, and some commercial. If you heard of PAD, its them.

AFG King Air 300 v1 It's known here, it's known on AVSIM, it's about to be known everywhere. Take it out for a spin.

Boeing 737-400v2 AI Model AIA has created a new -gen AI model that has features from never before. What's in it? That's just a surprise.

VMAX 747-200 "Ready For Pushback"Oh my. It's freeware now? That's right.. Take a look. AVSIM Download

BookMark Designs Drakken J-35Payware Quality.. Yes.. Very detailed VC, and flight dynamics. Note : READ THE MANUAL

Chinchul Piper TomahawkFully VC, four liveries. A good Piper for your propeller heads.

Warwick Carter's Mirage IIIWarwick Carter is at it again! Well-known for his P-51 aircraft (Listed Above), you can expect something good.. Get Your Textures Here

FireDashNow how many times something gets created based on real-world events?Well, this past California fires have triggered a load of creations with just one add-on.

Ducati Multistrada 1100 S Package Now, who remembers the CEO of FSGV announcing production of a motorcycle? I certainly do. Well, it's finally completed, and ready for FS9 and FSX.

Lockheed L1329 Jetstar 1 packageAn old HJG release, it comes back to the shelves. Something worth it. This download is not supported by HJG anymore.

FSX Bristol Fighter Mk.1 Everyone, meet Biff. Or what's more commonly known as the Bristol Fighter MK.1. Comes in 4 parts.
Part 2 Part 3
Part 4

Mudry CAP-10B - Oh, look. It's a French aerobatic plane. If you need a GA experience, and you love virtual cockpits, and like flipping around, this is something you should get!

[http://library.avsim.net/esearch.php?CatID=fs2004ac&DLID=114000]Lockheed YC-121F / R7V-2 Turbo Super Constellation
- It's still heavy metal being pushed by propellers. A great military turboprop to fly..

Republic P-47M-1 Base Package v2.3 - Prop. P-47.. What else? Multi-resolution model, and clickable VC model. Also, full animation, and textures! Texture Pack

Antonov An-26 - Russian plane fans, get those cameras out. Or licenses. Another heavy with the fully-loaded tag.. :angry:

Mitsubishi F-2A Beta Model Version 2 - And I thought it stopped at electronics. Obviously not. Nice fighter by Team KBT.

AFG Caravelle - I like birds that look sexy. I like those that can fly. Here's various different versions of the AFG Caravelle. Take them out for a spin.

Horizon Simulations A22 Foxbat - The wing says "Scenery to Fly for". I agree with that statement. Other GA aircraft to pick up and add to your hangar.

Alphasim Freeware Models - The older sets of Alphasim's freeware models. For free. Need I say more?

Scenery

Scenery Mesh If there is anything you should get for your scenery, it is mesh. There are a lot of meshes out there for you to choose. Simviationhas a library of mesh for the whole world if you want to get it and give it a go.

Italy Scenery Design Projects Italy Airport sceneries designed for us to be awed. It could be considered payware quality if you look at it.

Vista Australis Vista Australis (VOZ) is known for their scenery that is specially made for Australia that includes mesh, airport scenery, as well as AI is you choose to install it.

David Rosenfeld's Ben Gurion Airport Mentioned before on Flight Sim World, this scenery is at payware quality but heck, its for free!!! Comes with photoreal ground.

Mach 1 Design's Group With 2 projects already released, they have landed a spot on the 'Hot Files' list on AVSIM for a while. Started by a member of the forums so hint hint. - You know its good. :D

Fs-France's Real CDG If you love flying to Paris, this would make some good scenery to observe. As a division of Fs-France, Real CDG has developed  2 versions of the airport. Some goodies include ground vehicles, and animated jetways.

Netherlands 2000 v2 Like VOZ, it is an entire scenery pack for the Netherlands. Features AI and some other neat stuff.

NL2000 v3 The NL2000 Scenery makes its return with version 3 of its scenery. Now, available for FSX, it contains photoreal scenery and it totals up to a whooping 21 GB package. Over 5 separate downloads, this may or may not reach your computer intact. (Torrents and seeding) Of course, you can always download v2 off AVSIM from the above link. If you need a bittorent downloader, click here.

Project Canarias Excellent scenery when it comes down to certain airports. Also known for their highly detailed mesh.

Boston Logan(FlyTampa) An excellent scenery designed by George Grimshaw from the FlyTampa team.

Glacier Bay v2 2 part sceneryhttp://www.flightsimhq.com/forums/style_images/silver/folder_editor_images/rte-email-button.png
Insert Email Link pack that totals over 1 GB. This covers Southeast Alaska, with mesh, airport scenery, and some static aircrafts, boats, and cruiseliners.

Irish Flight Sim Design IFSD specializes in scenery of Ireland and covers most airports.

VHHH 2005 Something to spice up the new Hong Kong Intl.

San Jose Costa Rica Intl. Airport MROC remade with photoreal ground vehicles, animated jetways, rotating radar, and more!

Project Maho Anyone know of Maho Beach ? Princess Juiliana ? Well this scenery upgrade add many buildings, and a re done beach.

Butuan Bancasi Airport Go to RPME before you install this. Go to it after. See any difference ? Remake of the Butan Bancasi Airport.

LEPA2000 - Palma de Mallorca Scenery Ver. 2 Highly detailed and realistic scenery of Palma de Mallorca. FS2000 ==] FS2002 Fix FS2000/2 =] FS2004 FS2004 Update

Swiss Military Bastion 1.5 Sharpen up your helicopter landing skills and go land where few have landed before. In the Swiss Alps.

Tomsk 2005 High Detail, High Representations. What more can we ask for ?

Dole-Tavaux (LFGJ) France Detailed and accurate France airport.

LFRD2004 St-Malo VFR Scenery St. Malo VFR Scenery in France.

Norway Airports 2004 41 Norwegian Airports. Did I mention that you get free Mesh ? Also, go get your 46 VFR objects.

Algiers Real Scenery DAAG 2007 There's not much action in Africa, but when the time is right, things happen. Only released for 1 day, it has gained over 1,200 downloads. Give DAAG an upgrade with this package. New Photoreal Terrain

Walhalla Mine This is definitely the place to go if you need a quick scenery file for a certain airport.

Honolulu Intl One of Hawaii's main airports, a complete makeover. ;)

France VFR Amazing VFR Scenery for France.. Be lucky that there is a freeware version.. :angry: You can also try out the demo.

FSX taxiway improvements Who agrees that M$ do a bang up job sometimes, say "I".     "I". Replacement taxiway textures provide a realistic looking set for your airports.

FSX-like taxiway textures for FS2004 Taxiway replacement textures to make them look like the ones in FSX.

Alicante "El Altet" Airport (LEAL2007) That must be a typo. A good scenery to say the least... :lol:  SP 1 Download FSX Version and Fixes

CYAM (Sault Ste. Marie) Airport This airport reminds me of FSX does'nt it? Another excellent download in terms of scenery design.

Gottfried Razek's High Res Scenery Wow, just wow. This is some amazing scenery right here.

GREECE RODOS DIAGORAS INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT I'm just copying and pasting here.  :angry: Another great addon..

Captain Keith's Louisiana Wetlands Series If you like bush-flying as much as I do, or just want to take a car and take a stroll, this is something you would want to get. A former payware product, this has been released as free. :angry:  Thank you Captain Keith ! Download link includes FS2002 and FS2004 (FS9) versions.

CanUK Scenery This scenery group focuses on smaller Canadian airports. The 'UK' part of the group name represents the collaboration between two of the designers. One being in Canada and the other within the UK. Some of their downloads are freeware :)while others are shareware.. :angry:

Guararapes-Gilberto Freyre Intl. - SBRF v 3.1 An update comes to the scenery. You must delete version 3.0 if you have it.

Bacacheri Airport - Curitiba-PR Oh My Gosh !! - This airport is highly detailed and accurate towards its real world counterparts. Just take a look at those screenshot comparisons.  :lol:

Val De Caes Airport – SBBE V2.2 - Belém – Brazil Another Brazilian airport comes alive in this  scenery.

Photorealistic Chile for FSX Who wants to add a couple more gigs onto FSX and / is looking for some more scenery and want to show off ? David Ventura Chamudes has and is still furiously working to get Chile to be as realistic as possible. *NOTE* - Start from page 10 and work your way back downloading the appropriate file(s) and patches as necessary.  

Photoreal Cosenza (Italy) Scenery Compatible with both FS2004 and FSX, this can add some VFR delight over certain parts of Italy.

CYYJ (2007) Version 3.2 A lot of stuff that you have to see. Drive into the airport's parking lot, and leave on a plane...

European Ground Textures for FSX If you hate the so-called 'Desert Problem' with FSX and Europe, these textures will definitely fix it. USA Textures

Falkland Islands 2007 Mesh NASA's new satellite images equals mesh slapped onto these islands.

South American Mesh Project (And some Cape Verde) 2 Designers with 1 goal in mind. To release scenery mesh for the whole of South America. With a few "H" blocks to upload, this can definitely be something worth downloading.

Kim Dahl's Denmark VFR Scenery Just some buildings for Denmark if you like VFR-ing. FSX Version

113 AFCADS update to 2007 It's time to get your AI organized for once. Hypnotoad Studios has updated major USA airports to the latest configurations out there..

The City of ShanghaiEnter Shanghai for a cruise, or just a fly over.

Rio de Janeiro V8Now, this scenery gives you a reason to go to Rio again and again. Photo terrain, and a few other stuff. Remove previous versions before installing.

Flight Ontario's Toronto SceneryA total remake of Toronto and the GTA.

Carrier Package - If you like catapulting off and landing on carriers with your fighters and helis, these are the carriers you need.

3wire Aircraft Carrier Simulator v2I know you want to fire off and land in reality. But, what happens when you don't have the money??

Ultimate Madrid Gran-Barajas V3Iberia just got a home upgrade.. Developed by FSHispanic group.

Martin Strong's Thailand Scenery This guy has a lot of downloads for Thailand airports. Very good sceneries compared to some others.

Victoria Falls Now who says that Africa is a vast desert? That's a lie. Well sort of. Beautiful transformation to bring out Victoria Falls in Africa.

Victoria, Canada area scenery, the Southern Gulf Islands and the San Juan Islands of the US - All this in FSX in 2 parts. Highly detailed. Part 2

Learn how to make PhotoReal Textures for FSX - Now this is something new. You seen it happen for FS9, now read about it for FSX.

KSEA Runway Patch - If you are tired of not seeing the "real" runways @ Seattle-Tacoma, you can get this, and make them real.. ;)

9Dragons - If you're a big, huge fan of Kai Tak, you will love this. Ever since 9Dragons dropped their VHHX airport on AVSIM, the site has been dead for a couple of moments. That's how popular it is! :-@ Overcome the beast, and show-off. This is the scenery to do it. (Contains 5 parts, SID/STAR list for PMDG planes, and 25 min broadcast of "Tales From Kai Tak".

Donald Sangster International 2007/8 (MJKS) - Ok. Who knows Mr.S? Who knows of CaribWings? Well, they're here everywhere. If you need something new for scenery, this is somewhere to start. This is one of their latest releases, MJKS. Patches

Realistic Stars - Well, if you're a fan of realness, you will enjoy this addon which replaces the sim's stars with something much more complex, and unique. Coming from "the hottest star lists", (so the author states) it will bring enhancement to the atmosphere. Look closely and you might see some constellations.. B)

[font="Courier New"]"City of Manila" Philippines
- Adds city buildings to Manila. Remember. These aren't structured for you to use for your Salom courses.

[font="Courier New"]LKPR for FS2004 and FSX
- Czech Republic scenery for both FS9 and FSX. Still in Release Candidate Testing though. Still a WIN-WIN.

[font="Courier New"]EPGO 2008..One year after the next. 2008 means airshow style.

[font="Courier New"]Bursa-Turkey Airport SceneryNow what's a scenery without the ability to drive through?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[font="Courier New"]Addon of The Year Contests Check the Freeware addon contests to see more things you can add to your library !

Suggestions are always welcomed!
Enjoy !!!  :angry:

Kamakazi

Edited by Kamakazi, 10 February 2009 - 09:03 AM.

#2 Tako

Tako

Edited SS Hotshot of 2008

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,650 posts

Posted 19 June 2007 - 01:31 AM

Nice list man! I need to download some of those, and the autosave looks really promising!

#3 Micah

Micah

formerly flyboy_14

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,810 posts

Posted 19 June 2007 - 09:54 AM

KBT's F-18 If you can't wait for Aerial Foundary's release, use this to occupy your time.

Aerialfoundry released it's Hornet packages ages ago...in fact, they are no longer in business. I'm going to take a guess and  bet you meant the VRS Super Hornet Package that is under development.

Excellent work on the list!

#4 kamakazi

kamakazi

Passenger

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 0 posts

Posted 19 June 2007 - 01:34 PM

View PostMicah, on Jun 19 2007, 10:54 AM, said:

KBT's F-18 If you can't wait for Aerial Foundary's release, use this to occupy your time.

Aerialfoundry released it's Hornet packages ages ago...in fact, they are no longer in business. I'm going to take a guess and  bet you meant the VRS Super Hornet Package that is under development.

Excellent work on the list!

Thanks for that heads-up. I'll changed the listing up a bit.

#5 yuhuda

yuhuda

Airline Transport Pilot

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,389 posts

Posted 19 June 2007 - 03:09 PM

um yea, I just tried to use that auto tower and it pretty much effed up my sim(fs9). I took the files out and its still messed up. when I tried to load a flight up it keeps saying there was an error and it ask to send the message or not to send it and if I want to restart fs9 because it has to close it.

#6 kamakazi

kamakazi

Passenger

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 0 posts

Posted 19 June 2007 - 03:23 PM

View Postyuhuda, on Jun 19 2007, 04:09 PM, said:

um yea, I just tried to use that auto tower and it pretty much effed up my sim(fs9). I took the files out and its still messed up. when I tried to load a flight up it keeps saying there was an error and it ask to send the message or not to send it and if I want to restart fs9 because it has to close it.

Huh ? Did you put the autotower.dat, autotower.dll, and autotower.ini files in the Fs9 Modules folder ? After that, you were supposed to allow the autotower module collect the database of the airports. It clearly says during this process Not to load a flight up until it is done. Maybe you didn't see that message after you installed it. Delete the 3 autotower files and do a System restore to a time before this happened. This problem is weird because I never had this problem with the module in my sim.

#7 Flightsimulatorpilot

Flightsimulatorpilot

Airline Transport Pilot

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,028 posts

Posted 19 June 2007 - 03:43 PM

This is a nice list, good job!

My suggestion:
www.ifsd.ie Irish Flight Sim Desing -- Good quality scenery of airports for most of Ireland.

#8 kamakazi

kamakazi

Passenger

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 0 posts

Posted 19 June 2007 - 04:03 PM

View PostFlightsimulatorpilot, on Jun 19 2007, 04:43 PM, said:

This is a nice list, good job!

My suggestion:
www.ifsd.ie Irish Flight Sim Desing -- Good quality scenery of airports for most of Ireland.

Added. Thanks for your input. :lol:

#9 yuhuda

yuhuda

Airline Transport Pilot

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,389 posts

Posted 19 June 2007 - 08:28 PM

yea I waited the 15 mins it took to collect the airports. there were alot of errors mess, while it was doin it that kep min. fs9 screen but i just clicked ok and max. fs9 again like it said in the instructions. the sim is fine right now. I restarted my comp.

#10 Prancer

Prancer

Orville Reincarnate

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,454 posts

Posted 20 June 2007 - 04:40 AM

Kirk Olson's F-86!

#11 3rd Wire

3rd Wire

Commercial Pilot

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,085 posts

Posted 20 June 2007 - 07:06 AM

I like your list, could be useful for some members.

I tried the I3D B1B, its visualy nice but the flight dynamics are horrible and its crawling with bugs. :lol:

The Su-34 killz! Its got a cabin in the back with kitchen and bunk! :angry:

Question, does Vistaliners have VC?

Edited by X Craft, 20 June 2007 - 07:11 AM.

#12 Prancer

Prancer

Orville Reincarnate

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,454 posts

Posted 20 June 2007 - 08:43 AM

View PostX Craft, on Jun 20 2007, 07:06 AM, said:

Question, does Vistaliners have VC?

Nope. But the models are good.

#13 kamakazi

kamakazi

Passenger

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 0 posts

Posted 20 June 2007 - 08:54 AM

View PostSoaringEagle, on Jun 20 2007, 05:40 AM, said:

Kirk Olson's F-86!

Added. Thanks !

#14 Jon

Jon

Administrator

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,140 posts

Posted 20 June 2007 - 11:28 PM

Ah, this is a very nice, much needed list - pinned.  Thanks!

#15 Micah

Micah

formerly flyboy_14

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,810 posts

Posted 21 June 2007 - 12:00 AM

I don't know if anyone noticed, but Milton Shupe just re-released his Dash 7. The new version has certain parts remodeled, and a VC and Virtual Cabin.

I think it should be added to the list. :lol:

#16 TND4NOS

TND4NOS

Official Contest Host\Edited Contest Host

• Contest Host
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,918 posts

Posted 21 June 2007 - 12:13 AM

Wow, Thats some list :lol:

#17 Prancer

Prancer

Orville Reincarnate

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,454 posts

Posted 21 June 2007 - 02:51 AM

View PostMicah, on Jun 21 2007, 12:00 AM, said:

I don't know if anyone noticed, but Milton Shupe just re-released his Dash 7. The new version has certain parts remodeled, and a VC and Virtual Cabin.

Link? I can't find this re-release.

#18 UKVoodoo

UKVoodoo

Private Pilot - VFR

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 254 posts

Posted 21 June 2007 - 05:38 AM

fs-recorder is a handy little tool for fun and helps movie making  :lol:

http://www.fs-recorder.net/

Matt

#19 kamakazi

kamakazi

Passenger

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 0 posts

Posted 21 June 2007 - 07:43 AM

View PostSoaringEagle, on Jun 21 2007, 03:51 AM, said:

View PostMicah, on Jun 21 2007, 12:00 AM, said:

Link? I can't find this re-release.

FS2002 Version
New FS2004 Version

SoaringEagle :  I added Milton Shupe's work so every piece of his work is considered. Therefore, all of his work can be downloaded from the link on the list.

Edited by Kamakazi, 24 June 2007 - 01:20 PM.

#20 vidmaker wannabe

vidmaker wannabe

Private Pilot - VFR

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 371 posts

Posted 21 June 2007 - 11:39 AM

wow well done for getting pinned kamakazi, i think you should be a contributor :lol: