- - - - -

22 year old guy having sex with 16 year old girl

• Please log in to reply
67 replies to this topic

Poll: Am I right to be angry?

Yes, No, Not sure

You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.
Vote Guests cannot vote

#21 micky_mouse007

micky_mouse007

Private Pilot - IFR

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 625 posts

Posted 27 September 2007 - 11:25 AM

Well i went on Holiday to Spain and i had sex with a 25 year old teacher and i'm only 16. We both agreed (And very drunk at the time)

#22 Jayhawk

Jayhawk

formerly Jay

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,032 posts

Posted 27 September 2007 - 12:07 PM

I see no problem with this, think most of y'all overreact too and there's a Very big differance between wanting to have sex and actually Having sex, last time I checked most guys want to do everything they see :lol: :lol:  

But as long as both wants to go at it I see no problem what so ever.

#23 Mul.

Mul.

Contributor\First Class Member\Hardware Guru

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 15,362 posts

Posted 27 September 2007 - 12:09 PM

Personally, I think it's messed. One thing that he's eyeing a girl that's just reached the "legal age" but also the way he's going about it and writing logs about it. I vote Yes, be angry.

#24 Lord Flashheart

Lord Flashheart

Orville Reincarnate

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,125 posts

Posted 27 September 2007 - 12:28 PM

View PostSon of Mr. Boss, on Sep 27 2007, 05:25 PM, said:

Well i went on Holiday to Spain and i had sex with a 25 year old teacher and i'm only 16. We both agreed (And very drunk at the time)

I cant even attempt it when I am plastered.. Its not going anywhere

As for the situation, I am on the same lines as Mul

#25 EZY174

EZY174

Commercial Pilot

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,213 posts

Posted 27 September 2007 - 12:55 PM

It mostly depends how you are raised. Some people believe that sex is a sacred thing only after marriage etc others think of it more as a casual thing.

Myself: I sleep everynight with my girlfriend of 2 years, sex is a part in our relationship but to us its far less important than our feelings.

#26 George Bush

George Bush

Airline Transport Pilot

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,723 posts

Posted 27 September 2007 - 02:10 PM

Man, it's not against the law-wherever this guy is.

I don't think it's a problem as long as the guy isn't some brainwashing monster who's going to rape her and leave her empty and disturbed for the rest of her life, if she wants to then let her do it.

You're lying

but if you're not, then bravo lol

Edited by Tub_O_Bucket, 27 September 2007 - 02:11 PM.

#27 Manny

Manny

formerly eee722

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,849 posts

Posted 27 September 2007 - 02:25 PM

i don't think so.. first if its not my daughter. I know a 23 year old who had sex with a 12 year old girl. And i always think that if children are raised right they won't be getting in this kind of issue.

#28 IBtheSarge

IBtheSarge

First Class Member

• 10,718 posts

Posted 27 September 2007 - 03:21 PM

View PostTub_O_Bucket, on Sep 27 2007, 03:10 PM, said:

Man, it's not against the law-wherever this guy is.
Oh, okay; so the state LAW that says age of consent is 17 (maybe 18, depending on the state) is NOT the law?  It's only "not against the law" if the LAW says 16.  If the LAW says 17 or 18, it IS against the LAW.  Since we don't know where he is, NO ONE can say it "is" or "isn't" against the law, because we don't know which law he's under.

View PostTub_O_Bucket, on Sep 27 2007, 03:10 PM, said:

I don't think it's a problem as long as the guy isn't some brainwashing monster
Every guy trying to get into a girl's pants for the first time is a "brainwashing monster."  :lol:

#29 jetblast787

jetblast787

Orville Reincarnate

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,416 posts

Posted 27 September 2007 - 04:41 PM

I believe its ok as long as the man doesnt force her to and the girl doesnt mind, but only after the man says 'are you sure' a couple of times.

at 16 you can think for yourself and make very important decisions about your life (unless your extremely dumb) and its the legal sex age limit anyway

#30 Flightsimulatorpilot

Flightsimulatorpilot

Airline Transport Pilot

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,028 posts

Posted 27 September 2007 - 05:01 PM

View Postsarge, on Sep 27 2007, 04:21 PM, said:

Oh, okay; so the state LAW that says age of consent is 17 (maybe 18, depending on the state) is NOT the law?  It's only "not against the law" if the LAW says 16.  If the LAW says 17 or 18, it IS against the LAW.  Since we don't know where he is, NO ONE can say it "is" or "isn't" against the law, because we don't know which law he's under.
He says he lives in Ontario, http://en.wikipedia...._America#Canada.

I don't think you have the right to be angry. If it was your daughter, then I would say you do have the right to be angry. However, if both of them agree to it, then it's perfectly fine.

#31 IBtheSarge

IBtheSarge

First Class Member

• 10,718 posts

Posted 27 September 2007 - 05:45 PM

View PostFlightsimulatorpilot, on Sep 27 2007, 06:01 PM, said:

He says he lives in Ontario,
WHICH Ontario?  Ontario, Canada; or Ontario, California; or Ontario, Oregon? or Ontario, New York?  We don't know.  If it IS Ontario, Canada then it's legal; if it's Ontario, California then she has to be 18 to consent.

I don't think you have the right to be angry.
Don't ascribe an emotion or state of mind to me that I haven't expressed.  When you do that, it's pure BS.  

Find any statement in any post I've made in this thread that expresses anger, or apologize for that comment.  It's not in Posts 7, 15 or 17 (Page 1 of this thread), nor in Post #28 (this page of this thread).  Civil conversations STOP when one makes up :lol:  and tries to pin it on someone who didn't say it.

#32 h.V

h.V

formerly DiscoveryVACEO

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,335 posts

Posted 27 September 2007 - 05:49 PM

View PostDA_MAN, on Sep 27 2007, 05:40 AM, said:

who gives a :lol: seriously.. if they both wanna do it, whatever.... 16 year old girl pretty much has the mentality/maturity of that 22 yo guy anyways...
Good point..

She wanted.. so let her have it..

#33 Flightsimulatorpilot

Flightsimulatorpilot

Airline Transport Pilot

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,028 posts

Posted 27 September 2007 - 06:01 PM

View Postsarge, on Sep 27 2007, 06:45 PM, said:

He says he lives in Ontario,
WHICH Ontario?  Ontario, Canada; or Ontario, California; or Ontario, Oregon? or Ontario, New York?  We don't know.  If it IS Ontario, Canada then it's legal; if it's Ontario, California then she has to be 18 to consent.

I don't think you have the right to be angry.
Don't ascribe an emotion or state of mind to me that I haven't expressed.  When you do that, it's pure BS.  

Find any statement in any post I've made in this thread that expresses anger, or apologize for that comment.  It's not in Posts 7, 15 or 17 (Page 1 of this thread), nor in Post #28 (this page of this thread).  Civil conversations STOP when one makes up :lol:  and tries to pin it on someone who didn't say it.
Well, that's true, we don't know which Ontario... I hope it's Canada. Sorry, I wasn't talking to you when I said 'you don't have the right to be angry'. I was talking to the OP, since that was his question. I guess I should have put it over your quote. My apologies! :lol:

Edited by Flightsimulatorpilot, 27 September 2007 - 06:01 PM.

#34 Timmeh

Timmeh

Orville Reincarnate

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,612 posts

Posted 27 September 2007 - 06:13 PM

View PostSavio, on Sep 27 2007, 01:18 AM, said:

Nothing wrong with 16. Even though it's the law. You obviously have the right to be concerned, but don't have any right to be angry. I think 16 is an ok age for consent, in many forward looking countries its ok. Remember human beings are biologically geared for sexual reproduction from puberty.

True, but if someone over 18 has sex with someone under 18, and the minor tells, the 18+ person can get in some trouble.

#35 coffeebeans

coffeebeans

formerly MrDonovan

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,394 posts

Posted 27 September 2007 - 06:17 PM

I'd say so. I try to think of it like this: How would I feel about a situation where a 22 year old guy is having sex with a girl that I know from my grade in school? I'd be pretty pissed, yeah.

View PostSon of Mr. Boss, on Sep 27 2007, 12:25 PM, said:

Yep, you're definitely not telling us that to compensate for a weakness inside. I call BS anyway.

#36 lauren

lauren

Private Pilot - VFR

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 483 posts

Posted 27 September 2007 - 06:22 PM

View PostiBen., on Sep 27 2007, 01:15 AM, said:

Yeah, you definitely have the right to be angry. That :lol: needs a good smack in the head...
You're just jelous

#37 IBtheSarge

IBtheSarge

First Class Member

• 10,718 posts

Posted 27 September 2007 - 06:24 PM

View Postcoffeebeans, on Sep 27 2007, 07:17 PM, said:

I'd say so. I try to think of it like this: How would I feel about a situation where a 22 year old guy is having sex with a girl that I know from my grade in school? I'd be pretty pissed, yeah.
Yeah, but you'd be pissed because HE'S hitting it and you ain't!  :lol:

View PostSon of Mr. Boss, on Sep 27 2007, 12:25 PM, said:

Yep, you're definitely not telling us that to compensate for a weakness inside. I call BS anyway.
I'm not gonna go that far with his boast.  When I was 16, I was hitting a 23-year-old nurse at Touro Hospital in New Orleans; had her convinced I was 19 and getting ready to join the Marines. :lol:   Well, I was hitting it until my Dad followed me home from work one night and watched me stop at her apartment and not come out for 4 hours!  :censored:   But it was SWEEEEEEEEEEEEET while it lasted!  7 months!  :lol:

#38 coffeebeans

coffeebeans

formerly MrDonovan

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,394 posts

Posted 27 September 2007 - 06:28 PM

View Postsarge, on Sep 27 2007, 07:24 PM, said:

Yeah, but you'd be pissed because HE'S hitting it and you ain't!  :lol:

Exactly. He needs to GTFO!

#39 Invisiblemoose

Invisiblemoose

Orville Reincarnate

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,302 posts

Posted 27 September 2007 - 06:29 PM

The 16 year old girl doesn't understand that having sex with a 22 year old guy doesn't make her cool, it makes the guy a loser.

Welcome to the forum, OP. Feel free to post again any time.

#40 SwitchFX

SwitchFX

formerly TeleFarsi_Airlines818

• Members
  • 30,764 posts

Posted 27 September 2007 - 06:29 PM

Sarge, you deserve the use of this: Posted Image

Edited by Sgt. Pepper, 27 September 2007 - 06:30 PM.