- - - - -

22 year old guy having sex with 16 year old girl

• Please log in to reply
67 replies to this topic

Poll: Am I right to be angry?

Yes, No, Not sure

You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.
Vote Guests cannot vote

#41 Beefcake

Beefcake

Orville Reincarnate

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,236 posts

Posted 27 September 2007 - 08:12 PM

View PostFLIGHT767, on Sep 27 2007, 07:22 PM, said:

View PostiBen., on Sep 27 2007, 01:15 AM, said:

Yeah, you definitely have the right to be angry. That :lol: needs a good smack in the head...
You're just jelous
Yeah, I'm sure he's  'jelous' of the fact that a 22 year old, in relatively brief conversation can get some probably fake digits of girls that are eight years younger.  Then blog about it...

Edited by Beefcake311, 27 September 2007 - 08:12 PM.

#42 Mk_82

Mk_82

Airline Transport Pilot

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,308 posts

Posted 27 September 2007 - 08:28 PM

While I don't really have the right to be angry, the parents certainly do.  Sure, she's (supposed to be) at or past the age of consent.  But she's still under 18, and she's still the a child under custody of her parents.  Assuming that kind of law is the same in Ontario (Canada?), as it is here in the US, the parents do have the right to say "No."  And, again if the law is the same, the parents have the right to press charges against the twenty-two year-old guy, even if it was at the girl's consent.

If I were in the shoes of the parents, I'd personally be insane with rage.  If I found out that my Sixteen year-old daughter had any kind of sex with some fully grown man, out would come the Mossberg "Boomstick" and the dude would get one :lol: of a talking to, as well as a little "physical reinforcement" on why you shouldn't mess around with a father's kid.  Sixteen, while it may be legal, is too young in my opinon.

Just my two cents.

#43 Flying_Pie

Flying_Pie

Orville Reincarnate

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,910 posts

Posted 27 September 2007 - 09:59 PM

TBH no I don't see any reason to be mad, I just don't like the way he went about it...seemed a bit disrespectful to girls

#44 IBtheSarge

IBtheSarge

First Class Member

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,718 posts

Posted 27 September 2007 - 10:41 PM

View PostMk_82, on Sep 27 2007, 09:28 PM, said:

Assuming that kind of law is the same in Ontario (Canada?), as it is here in the US,
If it's Ontario, Canada most DEFINITELY isn't the same as the US.  The age of consent is 18, UNLESS the older participant is NOT in a position of authority over the younger in which case the age of consent is 14, UNLESS the older participant is within 2 years of the younger participant in which case the age of consent is 12.  (A parent's nightmare -- his 12-year-old daughter having sex, legally.  :pointnlaf: )

out would come the Mossberg "Boomstick" and the dude would get one :lol: of a talking to, as well as a little "physical reinforcement" on why you shouldn't mess around with a father's kid.
Didn't have that problem.  :lol:   Both daughters told their boyfriends that they couldn't go out with them until I had met them (a father's natural concern, wanting to know who his daughter is with in case the police need to be called  :pointnlaf: ).  When the boys asked about me, and my daughters explained what my previous "business" was, they were the politest, most respectful, punctual, proper gentlemen I've ever seen in their age group.  :hilarious:

"My dad used to kill people and blow up stuff in the military.  My uncle was Marine Corps Force Recon and is skilled at close up and distance work; he was also a cop and trained with the FBI, who taught him how to get away with it."
:lol:  :lol:  :censored:  :lol:  :hilarious:

The oldest got into some pretty bad times (not physically) with her boyfriend in California (both of them 24-years-old at the time).  When she broke up with him, he called her nearly every day wanting to know if I knew she had broken up with him, and what did she tell me when she told me about it?  :hilarious:

#45 soundman

soundman

Airline Transport Pilot

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,286 posts

Posted 28 September 2007 - 12:38 AM

you have every right to be angry.  this idiot needs to stick to :lol: ing people his own age.

#46 SwitchFX

SwitchFX

formerly TeleFarsi_Airlines818

• Members
  • 30,764 posts

Posted 28 September 2007 - 12:43 AM

View Postsarge, on Sep 27 2007, 08:41 PM, said:

out would come the Mossberg "Boomstick" and the dude would get one :lol: of a talking to, as well as a little "physical reinforcement" on why you shouldn't mess around with a father's kid.
Didn't have that problem.  :pointnlaf:   Both daughters told their boyfriends that they couldn't go out with them until I had met them (a father's natural concern, wanting to know who his daughter is with in case the police need to be called  :pointnlaf: ).  When the boys asked about me, and my daughters explained what my previous "business" was, they were the politest, most respectful, punctual, proper gentlemen I've ever seen in their age group.  :lol:

"My dad used to kill people and blow up stuff in the military.  My uncle was Marine Corps Force Recon and is skilled at close up and distance work; he was also a cop and trained with the FBI, who taught him how to get away with it."
:lol:  :lol:  :censored:  :lol:  :hilarious:

The oldest got into some pretty bad times (not physically) with her boyfriend in California (both of them 24-years-old at the time).  When she broke up with him, he called her nearly every day wanting to know if I knew she had broken up with him, and what did she tell me when she told me about it?  :hilarious:

:hilarious:

The day I have a daughter is the day I buy a nice heavy bat. :pointnlaf:

#47 soundman

soundman

Airline Transport Pilot

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,286 posts

Posted 28 September 2007 - 12:46 AM

only a bat?  what about the sig? :lol:

#48 SwitchFX

SwitchFX

• Members
  • 30,764 posts

Posted 28 September 2007 - 12:48 AM

I'm not going to kill the poor fella :censored:

I'll play "base ball" with the guy. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Edited by Sgt. Pepper, 28 September 2007 - 12:48 AM.

#49 soundman

soundman

Airline Transport Pilot

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,286 posts

Posted 28 September 2007 - 12:49 AM

shoot him in the knee.  he'll walk funny for the rest of his life, and will sure as :lol: remember not to piss his girls father off. :lol:

#50 SwitchFX

SwitchFX

• Members
  • 30,764 posts

Posted 28 September 2007 - 12:51 AM

If  the father was Doug, he wouldn't need the gun to make him walk funny. :lol:

Edited by Sgt. Pepper, 28 September 2007 - 12:51 AM.

#51 soundman

soundman

Airline Transport Pilot

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,286 posts

Posted 28 September 2007 - 12:52 AM

*chokes on soda laughing*  wow... :lol:

#52 SwitchFX

SwitchFX

• Members
  • 30,764 posts

Posted 28 September 2007 - 12:56 AM

Soda @ 11 O' Clock at night. Wow, good luck getting to sleep Matt! :lol:

Edited by Sgt. Pepper, 28 September 2007 - 12:57 AM.

#53 soundman

soundman

Airline Transport Pilot

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,286 posts

Posted 28 September 2007 - 12:57 AM

sleep?  whats that? :lol:

#54 SwitchFX

SwitchFX

• Members
  • 30,764 posts

Posted 28 September 2007 - 01:02 AM

Does the word 'outside' ring a bell? :lol:

Anyway, I read the blog entry again this morning. I find it amusing how this guy is jobless and enjoys the free sample of cologne daily. If he's sad enough to meet girls this young, maybe his libido is larger than other things.... :lol:

#55 soundman

soundman

Airline Transport Pilot

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,286 posts

Posted 28 September 2007 - 01:04 AM

"outside."  the place that houses my mortal enemy...the sun? :lol:

@ the guy:  he needs to get off of his lazy :lol: a get a job.

#56 SwitchFX

SwitchFX

• Members
  • 30,764 posts

Posted 28 September 2007 - 01:06 AM

Wonder if Doug would be willing to go to Canada. :lol:

#57 soundman

soundman

Airline Transport Pilot

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,286 posts

Posted 28 September 2007 - 01:07 AM

what does that have to do with anything? :lol:

#58 SwitchFX

SwitchFX

• Members
  • 30,764 posts

Posted 28 September 2007 - 01:09 AM

Doug's got a good morale about teaching a person to not go against the beliefs of having intercourse with such a young age group, ............. ah who the heck am I kidding? :lol:

This guy needs to face reality, he thinks he's the next Hugh Hefner.

Edited by Sgt. Pepper, 28 September 2007 - 01:09 AM.

#59 nightfox

nightfox

Airline Transport Pilot

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,122 posts

Posted 28 September 2007 - 05:52 AM

The only time i will get a gun is when i have my first daughter. And make friends with some gang bosses hehe.
Cheers
Dan C

#60 Mohammad

Mohammad

Supersonic

• Members
  • 22,466 posts

Posted 28 September 2007 - 06:15 AM

Okay, lets get one thing straight. The guy who wrote the article was probably masturbating when he picked his choice of words. Silly him. But theres one thing troubling me so far, its the fact I sense some people around here are plain hypocritical. On one hand, you personally might not mind having sex with a beautiful woman. But if that woman was a. your sister or b. your daughter then youll go berserk and demand the person dating them to "nudge" off... The real question is the question of ethics. Ethically speaking, a parent should have control over his sons and daughters (ESPECIALLY daughters) at all ages and at all times. Sure, when a woman graduates from college, gets married or finds a job, she can find her own place to stay and work/live independantly. But parents should still have a form of control over their daughters, not by all phyiscal actions but by atleast SOME, especially actions which include sex. Another thing bothering me is that all the male members over here are blaming the guy, not the girl. What if that girl was a slutty type who wanted to have sex with the guy, regardless of the age difference? This is a complicated issue. On one hand, I don't mind seeing a 16 yr old girl e.g. marry a 22 yr old man, because I believe marriages could occur once both parties reach the age of puberty, which is clearly the case for both the man and the woman. On the other hand, a 16 yr old who is simply looking for a bit of fun by going out with an older man is nauseating to say the least. But don't just blame the guy, blame the girl. If shes a low-life type who doesnt mind a guy's male genitals inside her for a night or two, then she probably deserves a good amount of whopping.