23 replies to this topic

#21 jethrocch

jethrocch

Passenger

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 19 April 2014 - 01:07 AM

Thanks for providing all seven points.  I finally found that guy at point 2.  But I simply cant land on that snowy sloppy ground.  Even I manage to slow down, I cant taxi towards the Baron.  That guy parked on a slope & when I try stop next to him I cant stop drifting downhill.  I have saved the flight before landing but still crash every time I retry.  Any tips? Thanks

Edited by jethrocch, 19 April 2014 - 01:07 AM.

#22 murr777

murr777

Passenger

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 15 June 2014 - 08:43 AM

View PostChattan, on 22 April 2013 - 07:43 AM, said:

"Thanks for the information.  Below is a link to a map with all 7 locations.

I had trouble getting the "Terrain" mode to stick, so you may need to turn it on to see the terrain."

Thank you Dave.

I turned on terrain and it came out crystal clear.

Q. Do you know if FSX is compatible with Windows 8?
Hi, for FSX in Win 8, there is a process. You must run KB928080 from Microsoft then as admin in CMD run resetsldl -all. Then you can install on Win 8. About the Missing coworker, I have a theory. I have found 5 locations and rescued all of them. Now I look for the other two, but when I go to places I have already rescued, they are never there. I think FSX knows which ones you found. Hoping to find last 2 today.

Edited by murr777, 15 June 2014 - 08:44 AM.

#23 spirittoo

spirittoo

Passenger

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 04 July 2014 - 06:08 PM

What method do you use to navigate to those lat and lon positions?  I was close because she said something about getting some coffee and I slowed down but I didn't get anything else  I was near the N48 24.74 W120 57.91, but I was unable to navigate to that exact spot.  I didn't see any odd looking rocks either ... what am I doing wrong?

Edited by spirittoo, 04 July 2014 - 06:23 PM.

#24 tmutambo

tmutambo

Passenger

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 14 September 2014 - 08:31 PM

The same here I come up over a mountain peak and she asks about coffee then asks if I have searched peaks as well but no luck is it possible to enter those coordinates in gps as way points and what is a good altitude am getting above 10000feet so frustrating

#25 edratliff

edratliff

Passenger

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 0 posts

Posted 06 February 2015 - 02:27 PM

I've found the crash site (2nd most northern location as posted on the Google Maps link). But I keep crashing every single time! I'll be rolling ever so slowly up the hill and then out of nowhere I crash. what do?

#26 edratliff

edratliff

Passenger

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 0 posts

Posted 06 February 2015 - 02:27 PM

Double post.

Edited by edratliff, 06 February 2015 - 02:28 PM.