#41 rasekchevy

rasekchevy

Private Pilot - VFR

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 104 posts

Posted 06 February 2009 - 05:40 PM

View PostEK773ER, on Feb 5 2009, 04:03 PM, said:

i might have to have a go...i just updated to latest version of google earth and it looks alright...

wow someone has got g...e... working ! where can we get the codeing for g... e... ?

#42 Herbert

Herbert

Private Pilot - VFR

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 184 posts

Posted 07 February 2009 - 04:06 AM

TP-Forum by AVSIM

http://forums1.avsim...p?showforum=284

#43 Buziel-411_RED

Buziel-411_RED

Screenshot Hotshot Nov '11

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,042 posts

Posted 13 February 2009 - 06:30 PM

View Postrasekchevy, on Feb 6 2009, 04:40 PM, said:

View PostEK773ER, on Feb 5 2009, 04:03 PM, said:

i might have to have a go...i just updated to latest version of google earth and it looks alright...

wow someone has got g...e... working ! where can we get the codeing for g... e... ?

Can y.. not t... Google Earth, or a.. you t.. lazy?

#44 acemccool

acemccool

Passenger

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 23 March 2009 - 01:09 PM

I just installed this and am trying to get it to work.  It manages to download the satellite imagery so i can see in the program but when you click start and it starts working on downloading the imagery it says "Failed Tile Access:"and keeps counting the failed tiles. The satellite image changes to a blue map with the words "requested".

I have tried different 'services' and made sure all ports were open on my router for this computer.

The download load on the right side of the screen is at full and my internet connection signal in the bottom left of my desktop is full on.  The version i have is pre v0.8 of FSET

#45 Romario_

Romario_

Commercial Pilot

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,257 posts

Posted 23 March 2009 - 07:56 PM

Hello fellow Airmen,

How would I make FSX allocate my night textures only for the night and day textures for the day? (Using Google earth or Yahoo maps.)

#46 kazim786

kazim786

Passenger

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 16 April 2009 - 01:34 PM

Can someone help! I've got Earth tiles but I don't get how I'm supposed to use it- i know i do sound lame! :hrmm:  I really want to make a scenery for Dubai! PLEASE PLEASE SOMEONE HELP! :hrmm: ;) :o  

Edited by kazim786, 16 April 2009 - 01:35 PM.

#47 Mohammad

Mohammad

Supersonic

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 22,466 posts

Posted 16 April 2009 - 07:05 PM

View Postkazim786, on Apr 16 2009, 01:34 PM, said:

Can someone help! I've got Earth tiles but I don't get how I'm supposed to use it- i know i do sound lame! :hrmm:  I really want to make a scenery for Dubai! PLEASE PLEASE SOMEONE HELP! :o :) :)  
As-Salam Alaikum brother Kazim! :o
Welcome to Flightsimworld.com, great to have another person from the same 'region', if you know what I mean lol. ;)

I wish I could help you there man, unfortunately Im an amateur in Flight Sim development. But I did want to post and welcome you to this forum. Enjoy your stay and please don't go away! :hrmm: