3 replies to this topic

#1 DJ Iceman

DJ Iceman

Airline Transport Pilot

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,593 posts

Posted 12 July 2009 - 12:22 PM

Okay, so I downloaded the AIA scenery for KOSH from FlightSim.com, where AI flightplans are added for vintage aircraft doing touch and goes at Wittman.  What would I have to do to

1. Create a scenery where GA parking is added to the fields where GA aircraft are during the airshow
2. Create a bunch of AI flightplans for GA doing touch and goes along with the vintage aircraft..

I don't want to create additional taxiways and such, just add a ton of parking places to the grass areas at KOSH and put all kinds of GA there.  Any ideas, suggestions, tips would be appreciated.  Like I said, I don't know what I need, and this is my first go, so should be interesting.

#2 DJ Iceman

DJ Iceman

Airline Transport Pilot

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,593 posts

Posted 12 July 2009 - 01:57 PM

Also, what do I have to do to operate runway 18/36 for departure, and 9/27 for arrivals?

#3 mitra

mitra

Private Pilot - IFR

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 575 posts

Posted 13 July 2009 - 12:57 AM

the 'AFCAD' program is the answer to your latter question.

#4 DJ Iceman

DJ Iceman

Airline Transport Pilot

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,593 posts

Posted 13 July 2009 - 04:11 PM

View Postmitra, on Jul 13 2009, 01:57 AM, said:

the 'AFCAD' program is the answer to your latter question.

Alright.  I got that figured out two days ago :hrmm: Thanks tho.

I'm working on a ton of GA parking places, but I don't know how to create AI flightplans for Cessna's doing touch & goes.  I have the .bgl files for the AIA package at flightsim.com, but I don't know how to create my own plans.  Suggestions?

Also, is there a way to operate a crosswind runway with the other runway?  Such as running 36/18 with 27/9

E.G. departures on runway 18, and landings on either 9 or 27?  Or takeoffs from 9/27 and landings on 36?