3 replies to this topic

#1 Vertical-Studios

Vertical-Studios

Passenger

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 14 June 2010 - 04:42 PM

Vertical Studios is pleased to announce the launch of their first series of Add-on Missions for Flight Simulator X, Mountain Flying in Switzerland. Designed by FAA certified pilot using actual flight paths, Mountain Flying in Switzerland includes detailed aeronautical charts of each departure, route, and arrival as well as real world voice actors to provide the most realistic flight experience available in FSX. The Add-on Missions also include complete FSX Nav Logs, Flightplans and GPS with programmed waypoints. The entire round trip takes over 2 hours to complete, but the missions are built as 3 separate parts, with each part lasting between 30 and 45 minutes. Experience all the beautiful scenery, including incredible views of the snow covered Alps and Lake Geneva, with its world famous jet d'eau. You are the Pilot in Command!

Posted Image
http://www.vertical-studios.net

#2 altahaz

altahaz

Student Pilot

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 15 posts

Posted 10 July 2010 - 08:51 AM

I really enjoyed the first missions. I plan on purchasing the rest of the legs soon.

I have tried alot of custom missions, but most of them only feel like a slightly glorified flight planner. But, your mission actually felt like a professional mission, and the voiceovers were very well done. Thank you

#3 Vertical-Studios

Vertical-Studios

Passenger

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 10 July 2010 - 03:19 PM

@altahaz ... thank you for your feedback. Part 2 is a little more challenging, yet still ultra-realistic. When you finish part 3 you will be rewarded with a bonus VIDEO reward.

Kind regards,
Chris

#4 Vertical-Studios

Vertical-Studios

Passenger

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 28 November 2010 - 12:27 PM

Dear Fellow Flightsimmers,

We're very pleased to receive a nice review by AVSIM of our first commercial product, Mountain Flying in Switzerland ... Avsim Review.

This gives us the support we need to continue development.

Kind regards,
Chris Klein
Vertical Studios