1 reply to this topic

#1 SU315

SU315

Passenger

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 06 August 2010 - 07:22 PM

Hello guys :hrmm: I would like to inform you about the release of my new product for the Sim community.

The mesh of Ural Mountains - This is a product that is made especially for those who often fly to the capital of Ural – city of Yekaterinburg. With this add-on are you now able to enjoy the pure beauty of the Ural Mountains, the well-known lakes, rivers and terrain.

You can fly with A320 from Frankfurt or you can take a local Yak-40 or perhaps An-2 and get the most interesting flight above many interesting and undiscovered places. Before the collapse of the Soviet Union the area was top secret and closed for foreign people. This mesh is suitable with Koltsovo Scenery made by Tolmachevo Team & other(Chelyabinsk, Tyumen, Perm) add-on airports of the region.

First, the screens :hrmm:

Tu-154 at the apron of Koltsovo Airport, ready for taxi.
Posted Image
Close-up
Posted Image
This is default mesh scenery as you see
Posted Image
This is what my product does with the mesh scenery of Ural, keep a good eye on it
Posted Image
Perhaps you already know something about Nizhniy Tagil... The most secret city of Ural. But now you can even fly there and have the realistic view on the mounatins behind it(those mountains played a major strategic role during WW2)
Posted Image
You can also glide if you want :P It's possible and it is amazing!
Posted Image
Keep looking around you and you will find many beautiful places... You could try to make some low and slow approaches ;)
Posted Image
Welcome to Ural!
Posted Image

The mesh scenery is available at SimMarket

Safe flying!

With best regards,

Vassili Design

#2 AlexLloyd

AlexLloyd

Private Pilot - IFR

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 812 posts

Posted 07 August 2010 - 03:06 PM

Mesh looks great but which Tupolev model is that. Looks brilliant.