- - - - -

Wounded Warrior Project

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_Keith_*

Guest_Keith_*
  • Guests

Posted 17 November 2010 - 05:53 PM

Dear Friends, your assistance is needed in supporting a very important fundraiser event for the brave men and women of our U.S. Armed Forces who have been wounded in the global war on terror. WestCoastHops & Delta's Shop is hosting "Fly for Wounded Warriors" on 12/3/2010 - 12/12/2010. We hope to get as many flight simulator communities and pilots to join us in our effort as possible.

We are asking for your support as a sponsor or advertiser to help raise the funds necessary to provide valuable programs and services for injured men and women returning home from Iraq and Afghanistan.

Thank you very much for your time and consideration of this important event. Together, we can make a difference in the lives of U.S. troops who selflessly put their safety on the line every day. Please consider giving back to those who have given so much already.

Visit http://www.westcoasthops.com, click on the "Fly for Wounded Warrior" link for more information on this worthy cause or contact Keith or Dave to discuss how we can get the word out. No website registration is required! We are encouraging communities to organise and fly this event on their own servers and promote it on their own websites. We look forward to your participation.

Sincerely,

Keith (N316EC) n316ec@westcoasthops.com
Dave (D1T1) deltasshop@aol.com

WestCoastHops
"Exploring the Freedom of Flight"

Posted Image

#2 Gunfighter

Gunfighter

Private Pilot - IFR

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 704 posts

Posted 21 November 2010 - 01:06 PM

I can say from expierence anyone doing anything for Wounded Warrior project deserves our support. I wish I could join but I do not have the means to utilize a flight simulator here. Plus one this post

#3 shamupilot

shamupilot

Commercial Pilot

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,793 posts

Posted 28 November 2010 - 07:50 PM

Indeed, Our Soldiers must be appreciated!