2 replies to this topic

#1 _TW_

_TW_

First Class Member\Screenshot Hotshot of 2004

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,474 posts

Posted 06 March 2011 - 08:37 PM

Well done jcrouse55  :hrmm:

Thank you for continuing to fold for our team.  3 Million points is around the corner for you; I can't let you get too far ahead now!  :hrmm:

#2 jcrouse55

jcrouse55

Commercial Pilot

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,755 posts

Posted 07 March 2011 - 12:17 AM

Thanks Toby! When are you going to get your rig up and operating? When do you move to the Tampa area? Hope all goes well with the move. Are you still going Sandybridge?

I will try not to get too far ahead   :hrmm:

#3 _TW_

_TW_

First Class Member\Screenshot Hotshot of 2004

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,474 posts

Posted 08 March 2011 - 10:11 PM

Still waiting on the Corsair H60 to appear on Newegg, as well as the new revised P67 motherboards.  Until then, I'm just saving up and getting things ready for the move; should be down there around June.  I figured instead of buying piece by piece for the PC, I decided to just wait until I can afford the entire package with no worries.  So with that said I am planning on having a new desktop around mid-April at the latest.   Too many decisions once again, currently stuck between a GTX 560 Ti and HD 6950 2GB which I'd unlock to the HD 6970 2GB card.  Pro's and Con's to almost everything on my list!

Can't wait 'till the UPS man shows up in the near future with a couple nice sized boxes!  :hrmm: