Fate01_VUSAFS

Airline Transport Pilot

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,316 posts

Posted 16 July 2011 - 06:48 PM

If anyone is interesting in joining:

Mission
Attack the Hezbollah training camp located in the city of Helmar, Lebanon in Support of Operation Forward Horizons

Background
Hezbollah President Hassan Nasrallah retaliated to last nights attack on his airfield by capturing two Israeli soldiers and murdering them on video. Israel has sent in commandos to capture Ahmed Narir, the group's chief training officer. Narir is expected to be in Beirut. While the Israelis are conducting their operation, this will be a perfect time to take out the Hezbollah training camp located in Helmar. F-15E Strike Eagles from the 492d Fighter Squadron with the 48th Fighter Wing at RAF Lakenheath have been deployed to RAF Akrotiri to conduct air-to-ground operations. The Israelis will provide radar coverage and jamming for the operation since their soldiers are going in, too.

Posted Image

Date
16 July 2011

Time
2030EDT / 0130 Zulu

Cyprus

Aircraft
F-15E Strike Eagle (Use the 492nd RAF Lakenheath counter TBM loadout)

Downloads
-FS9 and FSX variants both available from this link: http://simviation.co...m...p;x=23&y=10

Flight Plan
We will depart Akrotiri and head out at 092° and climb to FL235. Additional instructions will be given during flight.

Servers
FS: ocsr.dyndns.org (Port is 9020 for FS9 users)
TS: 212.187.246.208:9245

Simulator Settings
Time: Set to local time (0330 hours)
Weather: Clear all weather. Use server weather

Remarks
Once we complete our objective, we are to stay off the coast of Lebanon in case the Israelis require assistance. Keep an eye on your fuel. Start on the ramp with engines off. Target images will be posted prior to departure. See you on the flight line.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

#2 Battle_Penguin

Battle_Penguin

Airline Transport Pilot

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,292 posts

Posted 16 July 2011 - 08:24 PM

Fate01_VUSAFS, on Jul 16 2011, 07:48 PM, said:

If anyone is interesting in joining:
So 1:30 AM? :hrmm: yeah!  :P

Could i do some low flying heli ops with a Cargo helicopter to drop off a Special operations team at the training camp after the attacks are finished? Like a post-op operation thatll find intel and critical information, then i will fly out of reach of SAM sites, then Rendevou with the team a short time after, and fly back to LCRA with assistance of the 492nd?

Id like helicopter flying than fighter jets. Ill make a skin for a helicopter for this occasion if you don't mind!  :hrmm:

And im not a new helicopter pilot, i do stuff like this in my free time, just thought it would be cool to do on a server.

Edited by AirSoftKing95, 16 July 2011 - 08:27 PM.

#3 Fate01_VUSAFS

Fate01_VUSAFS

Airline Transport Pilot

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,316 posts

Posted 16 July 2011 - 09:00 PM

Er...missed the flight, but feel free to hop on the servers if you'd like and mess around. We're bored :hrmm:

MIGHT have another flight in about an hour or so. Not sure yet.

Just a heads up:
We usually depart on time, and I don't roam forums after takeoff since I'm busy coordinating, so the best option is always to hop on TeamSpeak

#4 Battle_Penguin

Battle_Penguin

Airline Transport Pilot

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,292 posts

Posted 16 July 2011 - 09:13 PM

Fate01_VUSAFS, on Jul 16 2011, 10:00 PM, said:

Er...missed the flight, but feel free to hop on the servers if you'd like and mess around. We're bored :hrmm:

MIGHT have another flight in about an hour or so. Not sure yet.
Just a heads up:
We usually depart on time, and I don't roam forums after takeoff since I'm busy coordinating, so the best option is always to hop on TeamSpeak
Do you guys require Voice? Because i don't have a Mic lol.

#5 Fate01_VUSAFS

Fate01_VUSAFS

Airline Transport Pilot

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,316 posts

Posted 16 July 2011 - 09:17 PM

It helps :hrmm: