#21 n4gix

n4gix

Student Pilot

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 71 posts

Posted 31 January 2012 - 12:00 PM

View PostSwitchFX, on Jan 31 2012, 04:45 AM, said:

Bug reporting != Posting positive messages to people having nuclear meltdowns.
Bug reports go in the Feedback area.
There is of course a Discussion area for -believe it or not- discussions! :hrmm:

#22 SwitchFX

SwitchFX

formerly TeleFarsi_Airlines818

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 30,764 posts

Posted 31 January 2012 - 07:52 PM

View Postn4gix, on Jan 31 2012, 09:00 AM, said:

Bug reports go in the Feedback area.
There is of course a Discussion area for -believe it or not- discussions! B)
Feedback area posting != Bug reporting.

I can't comprehend why what I said is so difficult to understanding. And just to repeat myself once more, the account I use for Connect is different than the account that is tied to Flight and the unique serial I was given. There is no connection between either account. So, what he was told was some grade-A :hrmm:.

Now if you want to believe a fairy tale told to you by a Flight representative and live in a seemingly radical world where companies are honest with potential customers, customers or general users, then feel free to believe as much as you are told. I've done beta testing through Microsoft since the mid-2000s. You can smell the crap they line up miles away.

If it were true, how stupid of MS to push the upgrade to me, someone who's used the game only three times and hasn't submitted a legitimate bug report or discussion that wasn't of superfluous nature. I mean no offense to anyone with the following comment, but a McDonald's employee would figure out that's a stupid decision to make. Additionally, if it were true, I wouldn't have been pushed an update with new content as neither accounts are connected in any form.

Edited by SwitchFX, 31 January 2012 - 08:01 PM.