#81 jcovelli

jcovelli

Private Pilot - IFR

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 596 posts

Posted 10 March 2012 - 12:13 PM

ChaoticBeauty, on Mar 10 2012, 10:42 AM, said:

Also can someone tell me what exactly the Hawaiian Adventure Pack includes? I know it includes all Hawaii islands and the Vans RV-6A, but Microsoft says it also includes extra missions and challenges.

from what i've seen there about 10 other mission that you can actually do.. more landing challenges and a cpl of actual ones. one is flying at night in the rv in bad weather up to the observatory to look at a comet. there's a kayaker search and rescue mission, and some aerobatic stuff and a site seeing tour in the stearman. most of the other missions and challenges you get tho....  you need the maule for.  as for challenges, there's another gold rush. more hoops, more $100 hamburger, and more aerocaches

#82 ChaoticBeauty

ChaoticBeauty

Private Pilot - IFR

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 574 posts

Posted 10 March 2012 - 01:01 PM

jcovelli, on Mar 10 2012, 07:13 PM, said:

from what i've seen there about 10 other mission that you can actually do.. more landing challenges and a cpl of actual ones. one is flying at night in the rv in bad weather up to the observatory to look at a comet. there's a kayaker search and rescue mission, and some aerobatic stuff and a site seeing tour in the stearman. most of the other missions and challenges you get tho....  you need the maule for.  as for challenges, there's another gold rush. more hoops, more $100 hamburger, and more aerocaches

The Maule is way too expensive. I'm sure I'm not going to buy it.

Is the RV-6A good at handling high attitudes?

#83 jcovelli

jcovelli

Private Pilot - IFR

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 596 posts

Posted 10 March 2012 - 02:24 PM

ChaoticBeauty, on Mar 10 2012, 02:01 PM, said:

The Maule is way too expensive. I'm sure I'm not going to buy it.

Is the RV-6A good at handling high attitudes?

in real life it is... idk about flight :hrmm:

i don't have it... that's just all the stuff i've seen from reviews and videos

#84 Guest_caaront_*

Guest_caaront_*
  • Guests

Posted 10 March 2012 - 09:31 PM

I enjoy it for what it is.
What I hate is the moving away from buying a game and installing it on your PC and being able to play whether you have the internet or not.

#85 n4gix

n4gix

Student Pilot

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 71 posts

Posted 11 March 2012 - 11:11 AM

caaront, on Mar 10 2012, 09:31 PM, said:

I enjoy it for what it is.
What I hate is the moving away from buying a game and installing it on your PC and being able to play whether you have the internet or not.

Once installed you can play Flight whether you have internet access or not. It is not required that your computer be "connected" to enjoy Flight.

You can even install Flight on a computer that has no internet connection at all.

I don't know where this rumor started...

Edited by n4gix, 11 March 2012 - 11:12 AM.

#86 -Dexter

-Dexter

Supersonic

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 20,183 posts

Posted 11 March 2012 - 11:19 AM

n4gix, on Mar 11 2012, 12:11 PM, said:

Once installed you can play Flight whether you have internet access or not. It is not required that your computer be "connected" to enjoy Flight.

You can even install Flight on a computer that has no internet connection at all.

I don't know where this rumor started...
Don't you have to connect to Windows Live? :hrmm:

#87 ChaoticBeauty

ChaoticBeauty

Private Pilot - IFR

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 574 posts

Posted 11 March 2012 - 11:32 AM

-Dexter, on Mar 11 2012, 06:19 PM, said:

It's not mandatory. You can play Flight without ever logging-in to Live at all. You can just log-in once to get the Stearman and you don't need Live at all anymore.

#88 SamYeager

SamYeager

Student Pilot

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 18 posts

Posted 11 March 2012 - 01:31 PM

-Dexter, on Mar 11 2012, 04:19 PM, said:

If you want the Stearman or any of the DLC then you will need to (try to) connect to Windows Live each time subsequently AFAIK. Existing DLC that has been downloaded will keep working. However it is not required for just the big island and the default plane. If for some reason you can't connect e.g. network down. site down etc. then Flight will carry on running. Obviously multiplayer and aerocache of the day will not be available but some may see that as a bonus. B)

#89 -Dexter

-Dexter

Supersonic

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 20,183 posts

Posted 11 March 2012 - 09:33 PM

ChaoticBeauty, on Mar 11 2012, 12:32 PM, said:

It's not mandatory. You can play Flight without ever logging-in to Live at all. You can just log-in once to get the Stearman and you don't need Live at all anymore.
Thanks! :hrmm: I'll try that next time.

#90 CharlesRal

CharlesRal

Passenger

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 0 posts

Posted 14 April 2015 - 09:09 AM

* Скачать Stoik Video Converter 3.0.1.3233 Portable * racomosiv.c.pl - единственная Stoik Converter Скачать 3.0.1.3233 Video Portable