No replies to this topic

#1 goremyst

goremyst

Passenger

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 20 February 2012 - 02:11 AM

greetings, i am an assistant instructor for the flightsim group of the air cadet squadron here in labrador in eastern canada, and for their upcoming annual ceremonial review, we plan to have them fly a few aircraft in a custom paint scheme. i am looking for a very well done paint scheme for two or three aircraft for them to fly at the ACR. yes, i am willing to pay for each paint scheme. if you are interested, please take a screenshot of a paintscheme you have done in the past, and post it on here. from there i will choose the artist/s to design the paintschemes for the aircraft that the instructors and i decide the cadets will fly, and i will pay you upon delivery and successful testing of the paintscheme. the flightsim group meets every monday evening here, so the latest you would hear back from me after the testing of the paintscheme would be tuesdayy evening. at which point if the testing of the paintscheme is successful then i will email transfer you the money for the aircraft. the ACR is in early june, so there is still time for you to repaint an aircraft of your choosing for the preliminary portion. the decision of which artist we shall choose to do the paint-schemes will be made a month from today on march 20th, 2012.

all entries should be made as such:

NAME:

HOW MANY PAINTSCHEMES YOU HAVE DONE TO DATE:

ENTRY PAINTSCHEME:

CONTACT EMAIL:

thanks again, in advance