4 replies to this topic

#1 bengildert

bengildert

Passenger

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 28 April 2012 - 11:23 AM

I have installed uk2000 manchester extreme which is displaying and working fine, exept the default manchester (UK) airport scenery is also visible, where and what is the file names for default scenery so i can manually remove them, if thats what i need to do?
if there is another easier way please let me know

Thanks Folks

#2 PrivateCustard

PrivateCustard

Private Pilot - IFR

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 988 posts

Posted 28 April 2012 - 08:36 PM

I had an issue earlier with FlyTampas TNCM, with a fence across the taxiway and dual markings on the runway. I just moved the FlyTampa TNCM to the top of the list in the scenery library.

Watch out with UK2000 sceneries though, they have a common files section that needs to be ordered properly in the list, which is below the airport sceneries if I remember correctly. Try moving all UK2000 sceneries to the top with the common files just below and see how it goes before jumping deeper into deleting original fsx files.

#3 diver3074

diver3074

Student Pilot

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 31 posts

Posted 29 April 2012 - 10:46 AM

Hi,

Is this a uk2000 extreme install with uk2000 airports already installed?? As mentioned previous move the common files below the Uk2000 entries in scenery library too.

#4 bengildert

bengildert

Passenger

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 29 April 2012 - 11:48 AM

Thanks for the replys guys, iv searched around the web and found that AFCAD was my best bet all working fine now!
although the AI is still conflicting with buildings?!  iv tried adjusting them but to no avail

#5 diver3074

diver3074

Student Pilot

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 31 posts

Posted 29 April 2012 - 01:59 PM

For strange taxing of ai aircraft, try making sure that the afcad that is getting used is for that scenery addon and not the default fs afcad.