#1 Juan_Trippe

Juan_Trippe

Private Pilot - IFR

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 945 posts

Posted 09 June 2012 - 02:17 PM

Greetings & Salutations,

It's be some time since I've posted on here. I'm not much of an avid user, anymore, but over the time I've been away I've racked up a decent amount of flight sim photos. Thoguht I'd start sharing a few. The following is a flight I did using a Thai Airways A340-600 out of Bangkok-Suvarnabhumi. For this flight, I really didn't do much in terms of taking a lot of photos that I could choose from. So the selection is a bit 'vanilla' but I thought I'd post em, anyway. Hope you enjoy.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

#2 Darth_Mop

Darth_Mop

Commercial Pilot

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,029 posts

Posted 09 June 2012 - 05:46 PM

what a plane, last year i booked a two hours flight in the full motion sim of the 346 and I'm really impressed, her engines are really mighty and she handles very well, surely I can recommend this bird

#3 Juan_Trippe

Juan_Trippe

Private Pilot - IFR

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 945 posts

Posted 09 June 2012 - 06:45 PM

Darth_Mop, on 09 June 2012 - 05:46 PM, said:

what a plane, last year i booked a two hours flight in the full motion sim of the 346 and I'm really impressed, her engines are really mighty and she handles very well, surely I can recommend this bird
Lucky you. I do fancy this aircraft in FS9. My favs are the 77W, 744, A380 and A346. Pretty much in that order.

#4 franthree

franthree

Orville Reincarnate

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,271 posts

Posted 09 June 2012 - 09:15 PM

Looks great great man! Specially first two! :thumbsupguy: Always a pleasure to see your shots! Even though I really only take a gander at the FSX forum here! ;)

#5 Juan_Trippe

Juan_Trippe

Private Pilot - IFR

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 945 posts

Posted 10 June 2012 - 01:09 AM

franthree, on 09 June 2012 - 09:15 PM, said:

Looks great great man! Specially first two! :thumbsupguy: Always a pleasure to see your shots! Even though I really only take a gander at the FSX forum here! ;)
Thanks a lot. I recognized your screen name immediately. I really need to get into FSX. I had it for years, now, and never really played it. It ran like a snail on my other systems and even on my new system, it seems to be heavy on the frames. I'll see what I can do.

#6 Aharon

Aharon

Airline Transport Pilot

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,778 posts

Posted 10 June 2012 - 09:24 AM

Juan,

Great shots!! Are you the same person who made screenshots of NAC Northern Cargo 737-200C based on Timmouse model?? I love your Northern Cargo 737-200C screenshots so would you please be kind enough to give me links to specific model with latest versions and this specific livery that look amazing in your screenshots, please?

franthree, on 09 June 2012 - 09:15 PM, said:

Even though I really only take a gander at the FSX forum here! ;)

Fran,

Don't you mean FS2004 forum???

Regards,

Aharon

#7 ikbenik

ikbenik

Commercial Pilot

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,313 posts

Posted 10 June 2012 - 10:53 AM

Super set of gorgious shots of plane and scenery. Congrats :thumbsupguy:

#8 Juan_Trippe

Juan_Trippe

Private Pilot - IFR

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 945 posts

Posted 10 June 2012 - 07:41 PM

Aharon, on 10 June 2012 - 09:24 AM, said:

Juan,

Great shots!! Are you the same person who made screenshots of NAC Northern Cargo 737-200C based on Timmouse model?? I love your Northern Cargo 737-200C screenshots so would you please be kind enough to give me links to specific model with latest versions and this specific livery that look amazing in your screenshots, please?

Aharon

Thanks for the compliment. However, I am not the person who took the NAC 737 shots. I very rarely do 737 screenshot, and if I were to do so, they'd most likely be -800 and -900ER models. I don't really like the non-New Generation 737s or the smaller variants.

ikbenik, on 10 June 2012 - 10:53 AM, said:

Super set of gorgious shots of plane and scenery. Congrats :thumbsupguy:
Thank you, kindly.

#9 Aharon

Aharon

Airline Transport Pilot

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,778 posts

Posted 11 June 2012 - 08:13 AM

Juan,

Thanks for reply and my apologies for mistakening you as the one who made 732C screenshots.

Aharon

Also tagged with Thai, Airbus, Airbus A340, A340-600