- - - - -

HELP WANTED: VC Devs, I'm editing an Airbus. Need assistance.

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Independence76

Independence76

Orville Reincarnate

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,559 posts

Posted 28 July 2012 - 09:57 PM

I need help. I expected this project be done months ago, but lack of knowledge and incredible amounts of basic questions with no answers has created virtually no headway on the project.

I've been to FS Developer.com a hundred times, but everyone on there is "busy" with another project and there's so many questions regarding this project and 10 topics wouldn't do them justice. I need a more personal source. (I'm not attacking FSDev.com, I just need closer assistance).

The project right now is to alter and enhance Thomas Ruth's A330/A340 virtual cockpit for FSX to be much more realistic. The cockpit has been out since 2009, but it had extremely few additions and all default gauges. This will be designed to eliminate those in favor of HD textures and more realistic renditions. The exterior of the aircraft may eventually be modified only texture mapping-wise.

I need someone with either...

- Windows Live Messenger account
- AIM account
- Gmax experience
- XML knowledge (optional)

I have done the overhead textures and toyed with XML code, so those things I can work on myself with little or no assistance.

If you can help me out, that would be fantastic. A lot of simmers are eager to try out this enhanced freeware and I would hate to leave them out to dry.

Edited by Independence76, 28 July 2012 - 09:58 PM.

#2 _NW_

_NW_

Orville Reincarnate

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,119 posts

Posted 02 August 2012 - 06:33 AM

Indy, PM me with what you got, I didn't do VC's but I helped Jacob Kubique and you know I modeled too ;)