- - - - -

FSX Thunderbirds

fsx thunderbirds

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
No replies to this topic

#1 Evans

Evans

Passenger

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 02 January 2013 - 12:37 AM

Posted Image

I am Michael Evans, Left Wing for the FSX Thunderbirds. We are a new flight demonstration team and are looking to get our name out there. We were created about a month ago. We all share a passion for formation flying. We aim to emulate the realism, pride, and precision of the United States Air Force Demonstration Squadron. There have been a couple of Thunderbird Teams in the past, but we hope to stay around here for a while. We currently only have three - four pilots and are hoping to expand and gain that fan base that we are looking for. Our website is still in the works, but our forums are done. A little about me, I am 20, I am from Southern California. Scholarshipped cadet for the US Army ROTC Program (college), love flying, hoping to branch aviation when the time comes for that in 2 years. Any hints and tips are appreciated, and I hope we get good enough to participate in a few shows coming this next season. We are currently in our ground phase over this winter break as most of our pilots are busy with family and are not away or at home with their computers.

Our Website
http://www.fsxthunderbirds.com

Current positions available

#4 Slot
Maintenance Officer
Public Affairs Officer
Live Streamer