* * * * * 1 votes

Do you like cockpit DVD's ?

dvd video cockpit cockpit dvd

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

Poll: Aviation related DVD's

This is a public poll. Other members will be able to see which options you chose

What are your favorite aviation DVD's by subject ?

You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.

How much do you spend per year on average on aviation related products ?

You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.

What are you more likely to buy or would like to receive as a gift ?

Vote Guests cannot vote

#1 bernoulli90

bernoulli90

Passenger

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 03 February 2013 - 01:33 PM

Hi everyone,

I need your help!!! This is a very quick poll, please take the time to reply, I would really appreciate it.

If you can't answer the poll please just answer the Yes or No questions below.

I would like to make a series of DVD's but before I spend all my savings I'd like to know if this would interest anyone.

So I was thinking of making private jet cockpit DVD's, love private jets, own a large collection of cockpit DVD's but there just doesn't seem to be much out there about private jets.

So my first question would be: Would you buy private jet cockpit DVD's ?

Yes   No

My second question would be: Would you buy aviation related DVD's (other than cockpit DVD's) ?

Yes   No

Anyone who wishes to give a more elaborate answer is more than welcomed, I would love to have your opinion!

Thank you soooo much !!

Edited by bernoulli90, 03 February 2013 - 01:35 PM.

#2 Swarley

Swarley

Private Pilot - IFR

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 641 posts

Posted 03 February 2013 - 04:08 PM

yarrrrr

#3 Cactus

Cactus

Orville Reincarnate

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,168 posts

Posted 04 February 2013 - 12:24 AM

bernoulli90, on 03 February 2013 - 01:33 PM, said:

I would like to make a series of DVD's but before I spend all my savings I'd like to know if this would interest anyone.

I admire your entrepreneurial spirit, but trust you are pursuing other polls in addition to this one? Market research is usually a good idea before you commit to your life savings.

I've been known to watch the odd airline DVD, but don't have too many in my collection. They're usually priced a bit too steep for my liking.

#4 bernoulli90

bernoulli90

Passenger

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 04 February 2013 - 01:41 PM

@Private Pilot - IFR : Thanks for your reply :thumbup:  can you be a little more specific please what do you think of such products ? What type of aircraft would you like to see featured ? Do you like pure cockpit action like the stuff already out there or would you like to see some cockpit action along with more detailed technical explanations & some history ?

@Orville Reincarnate: Many thanks for your message :clap: ! On an older post of mine, you said "I would do everything for a hd video of a Gulfstream II cockpit. Anything that was manufactured before 1980 and I am in heaven. But finding those aircraft still in service is a hard task I guess.".
Does that mean you would like DVD's of older aircraft ? What are your criteria when buying aviation related DVD's ? What price would you judge reasonable for such products ?

Also tagged with dvd, video, cockpit, cockpit dvd