No replies to this topic

#1 _TW_

_TW_

First Class Member\Screenshot Hotshot of 2004

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,474 posts

Posted 31 May 2013 - 02:40 PM

Greetings FSW,
I have a Canon EOS 30D that I bought used from a professional photographer about 2 1/2 months ago.  This camera was used as his 2nd backup, and only has around 10,000 shots on the shutter (I will get the actual shutter count later tonight).  I would rate the camera a 8.5/10 only because the black paint has scraped off from where you attach an external flash.  Other than that, this camera looks as good as new.  I bought this camera so I could take some nice photos of my recent trip to Germany.

Reason for sale:
I am moving back to Germany and need to get rid of as much stuff that I can.

What's Included:
  • Canon EOS 30D Body (Original owner purchased it as Refurbished from Adorama.com)
  • Canon EF-S 18-55mm Lens (I am throwing it in for free.  I've had this lens for probably 6 years now from when I bought my first DSLR, the Digital Rebel/300D)
  • Camera Strap
  • Hand Strap
  • Battery Charger
  • Canon BG-E2N Battery Grip
  • 4 batteries (2 are Canon, 2 are aftermarket.  All of them hold their charge well)
  • Wireless Remote Shutter Release
  • 2x 4GB Sandisk Extreme III CF Memory Cards
  • 1x 8GB Sandisk Extreme 400x UDMA CF Memory Card (Never used, still in packaging.  Bought from Newegg for my trip to Germany but never ended up using it)
Price:
$325 shipped within the Continental U.S.A. via USPS Priority Mail w/Tracking Confirmation.  I will ship International but buyer has to pitch in for extra shipping costs.

Photo of items included:

Posted Image

Sample photos from camera:

Please visit my PBase site to view photos taken from this camera. When clicking on a photo, please make sure to view in Original size (you can select viewing size underneath the photo), otherwise the quality will be much lower.
http://www.pbase.com...irport_spotting

Thanks for looking! :pic:

Edited by _TW_, 31 May 2013 - 02:43 PM.