66 replies to this topic

#61 Kentaro

Kentaro

Orville Reincarnate

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,959 posts

Posted 24 October 2017 - 09:12 AM

Logging in with my username from time to time... feels good man.

#62 pyruvate

pyruvate

Orville Reincarnate

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,126 posts

Posted 20 May 2018 - 08:02 PM

You know this place is dieing when Ahron hasn't posted in over a year http://www.flightsim...r/20911-aharon/

#63 Max.

Max.

Airline Transport Pilot

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,454 posts

Posted 22 May 2018 - 01:12 PM

View Postpyruvate, on 20 May 2018 - 08:02 PM, said:

You know this place is dieing when Ahron hasn't posted in over a year http://www.flightsim...r/20911-aharon/

:pointnlaf: :pointnlaf:

#64 SergeBMW

SergeBMW

Commercial Pilot

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,762 posts

Posted 06 July 2018 - 03:02 AM

Wow its been YEARS since I've been on. Feels good to log back in, I think I joined back in 2007 but used it quite a bit before that. Sad to see how empty the forum is, at least the off-topic which was usually quite busy. Glad to see some of you still log in from time to time. I remember most of you! Was suprised to find out my username is SergeBMW and not something aviation related lmao...
As I started college, I had less time on my hands, started flight training and stopped simming. Been a while but I still do sim at home. Since then I have landed a job at a flight simulator facility here in KFLL. We run 2 A320 Level D sims and have another on the way within the next few months. Our other facilities have other aircrafts as well.

Ill be checking in here a few times a week to see if anyone else has come up. Would be nice to see it come alive again, but doubt itll be as before. Maybe we should all make a whatsapp group with those of us from way back then.

Sergio S.

#65 Prash

Prash

Orville Reincarnate

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,317 posts

Posted 24 July 2018 - 03:04 PM

View PostSergeBMW, on 06 July 2018 - 03:02 AM, said:

Wow its been YEARS since I've been on. Feels good to log back in, I think I joined back in 2007 but used it quite a bit before that. Sad to see how empty the forum is, at least the off-topic which was usually quite busy. Glad to see some of you still log in from time to time. I remember most of you! Was suprised to find out my username is SergeBMW and not something aviation related lmao...
As I started college, I had less time on my hands, started flight training and stopped simming. Been a while but I still do sim at home. Since then I have landed a job at a flight simulator facility here in KFLL. We run 2 A320 Level D sims and have another on the way within the next few months. Our other facilities have other aircrafts as well.

Ill be checking in here a few times a week to see if anyone else has come up. Would be nice to see it come alive again, but doubt itll be as before. Maybe we should all make a whatsapp group with those of us from way back then.

Sergio S.

We do have this FB group: https://www.facebook...ps/12509033417/

Maybe a good place to start? :)

#66 Jetset

Jetset

Contributor

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,462 posts

Posted 27 July 2018 - 05:57 PM

There's more activity here than on that Facebook group :pointnlaf:
Let's watch this again to remind ourselves how good FS9 was :)
https://www.youtube....h?v=yB7CAKWhOdc

Edited by Jetset, 27 July 2018 - 06:21 PM.

#67 AmericanAirFan

AmericanAirFan

Orville Reincarnate

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,914 posts

Posted 13 April 2019 - 10:40 PM

Is it really considered grave digging, if I'm the only one to post on here in the last 3 months? What a ghost town, and all the original smileys from the fs2004.com days are still intact!

:capt: :plane: :thumbup: :whistling: :w00t: :pointnlaf: :clap: :kewlpics: