- - - - -

Aviation Live videos (Plane videos from Ukraine)

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Yanchukoff

Yanchukoff

Passenger

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 11 December 2015 - 06:18 AM

Good day. My job is videographer, but y passion is aviation. A couple months ago i decided to start filming planes and evetything wich is connected with aviation.

Here is one of my first work about Antonov-2
Finally, the dream came true. This fall, we were able to fly on a aircraft industry legend - An-2. We could not capture this event and made a small video sketch on wonderful "Sutiski" airfield, where this plane is based. You will see landings and take-offs in slow motion, wet-paint Piper Cherokee, parachutists and gliders, and of course the An-2. Enjoy watching

Turn down the lights, put on your headphones and enjoy

https://www.youtube....h?v=Wjm-dmhZUx8

#2 Yanchukoff

Yanchukoff

Passenger

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 12 December 2015 - 11:12 AM

What could be more interesting, then chatting with experienced pilot in the cockpit of Boeing 737-300. End especially during the amazing flight from Tbilisi (UGTB) to Kiev (Zhuliany, UKKK) airport. We talked about impressions of his first flight in USA, about his best-loved planes and about his son, who don't want to be a pilot.

In the end of conversation our crew made a 40-degrees-flaps lading in Kiev.

Edited by Yanchukoff, 12 December 2015 - 11:13 AM.

#3 Aharon

Aharon

Airline Transport Pilot

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,778 posts

Posted 13 December 2015 - 10:03 AM

COOL!!

#4 Yanchukoff

Yanchukoff

Passenger

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 04 January 2016 - 05:09 AM

A great day to fly to Sharm-El-Sheikh. Cool weather, night take-off in Kyiv Boryspil (UKBB) and early morning landing in Egypt. Friendly Windrose crew made our flight unforgettable. We had only 5 hours to enjoy hot sea of egyptian beaches. It was more then enough because next flight on Airbus A320 was not less exiting.

Edited by Yanchukoff, 04 January 2016 - 05:11 AM.