- - - - -

DIY Home Cockpit without having to design or build.

home cockpit f 16 cockpit flight simulator cockpit diy cockpit f 16 simulator home flight simulator home jet cockpit

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Jetpit

Jetpit

Passenger

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 02 October 2016 - 09:25 PM

Hey all,

New guy checking in. Looking to spread the word around the community about a new guide a friend has put together for building a home cockpit setup. It's geared towards the folks that don't have a big garage or a lot of power tools and want to get into the "home cockpit" club. With new technologies and peripherals now available, it's very simple and (relatively) :thumbup:  cheap to create the effect of a high-fidelity wrap-around simulator in your living room for a few hundred dollars, depending on what things you already own. The approach, which relies on VR or new large displays to generate the cockpit, allows the same setup to be an F 16 cockpit one day and an airliner flight deck the next. I'm sure what is presented won't be news to many here, but for the newbies looking to get into the hobby who have just arrived, it could be a valuable resource. I've been living in apartments and flight simming for years, so I'm fully invested in the approach as it were. The site is recently launched, and will grow with content and tips with time. Check it out if you're interested, and feel free to send feedback!

www.homejetcockpit.com

-J