No replies to this topic

#1 blindpilot

blindpilot

Passenger

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 14 December 2016 - 07:48 PM

Hello My name is Ron Kolesar AKA The Blind Pilot.
My issues is as follows:
I had a older win 7 pc with a 64 bit processor.
I had no problems installing my FSX Gold DVD's onto the older pc.
So, I took advantage and upgraded the older win 7 pc to win 10, still with no issues with FSX Gold.
But  now I have this newer high tech kick but win 10 anniversary pc with a I7 processor.
Every time I go to install FSX Gold with the UAC turned off of course, and going through run as administrator, I get about 60 percent through the wizard then the install shuts down on me.
I've tried both repair and uninstall and I still get more errors thrown at me.
Can someone please help me out?
Now, how can a blind person enjoy FSX?
This is a valid question to ask and a easy question to answer.
The Blind and or Visually impaired Pilots or BVI Pilots for short use the following three programs that works hand in hand together.
1. FSX Gold for our foundation.
2. A com bridge of a program that everyone probably also uses is FSUIPC.
3. Last but not least, most important for all BVI Pilots we use the program from Canada called Its Your Plane or IYP for short.
Check out some of their you tube videos at
www.itsyourplane.com
Now for private GA flights, the only bird to fly is the Dassault Falcon 7X or for short the DF7X.
Here's hoping someone will design a FSX version of the new FAA flight certified successor to the DF7X the new DF8X.
Why go to the DF8X over the older DF7X?
1. The DF8X flies 500 miles further than the older DF7X.
2. the fuel onboard the DF8X is 35 percent more efficient than onboard the older df7x as well.
In the real world, the DF7X will only set you back a small $50,000,000.00. SMILES.
The current pricetag for the DF8X is $58,000,000.00 or a even $60,000,000.00. SMILES.
But also in the real world, you can get a onboard shower for your bathroom onboard your df8x.
But also, if you take a look at the dassault falcon web page, there's a four year waiting list for a aircraft.
The main head quarters is over in France.
But there is a company here in the United States is Little Rock Arkansas.
So to my fellow FSX pilots.
As the owner and designer of the IYP program keeps telling us to do.
"Keep The Blue Side Up."
Merry Christmas to all.
Ron U.S. Ham Radio Station KR3DOG