#21 TaterSalad

TaterSalad

formerly casonf/ApexSim

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,006 posts

Posted 17 November 2005 - 06:29 PM

N376JA, on Nov 17 2005, 05:40 PM, said:

Jordan i wasnt spaming. All I was saying was if you don't have anything nice to say don't say anything at all.

Ps. Jordan you spam all of the time in the other parts of the fourms.
BTW Nick that was spam as well. Please don't spam. I will not be commenting any further. Unless Ron decides I don't make sense again :D

Edited by casonf, 17 November 2005 - 06:44 PM.

#22 Skydvdan

Skydvdan

Private Pilot - VFR

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 273 posts

Posted 17 November 2005 - 06:58 PM

TechnicolorYawn, on Nov 17 2005, 04:50 PM, said:

Now now, ladies - play nice.
Just let them battle it out in Thunderdome!! :D

Edited by Skydvdan, 17 November 2005 - 06:58 PM.

#23 TechnicolorYawn

TechnicolorYawn

Orville Reincarnate

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,581 posts

Posted 17 November 2005 - 07:20 PM

Handbags at dawn!

#24 TaterSalad

TaterSalad

formerly casonf/ApexSim

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,006 posts

Posted 17 November 2005 - 08:46 PM

:D

#25 Skydvdan

Skydvdan

Private Pilot - VFR

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 273 posts

Posted 17 November 2005 - 08:59 PM

TWO MEN ENTER, ONE MAN LEAVES!!! :D

#26 IBtheSarge

IBtheSarge

First Class Member

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,718 posts

Posted 17 November 2005 - 09:55 PM

TechnicolorYawn, on Nov 17 2005, 08:20 PM, said:

Handbags at dawn!
No, no, no .... one mackeral each, then start the music!!!!!!  :D

#27 Blue_Angel_Cpt

Blue_Angel_Cpt

Airline Transport Pilot

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,467 posts

Posted 17 November 2005 - 10:01 PM

Well lets just wait and see eh guys!  :D

#28 TaterSalad

TaterSalad

formerly casonf/ApexSim

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,006 posts

Posted 18 November 2005 - 02:42 AM

Skydvdan, on Nov 17 2005, 08:59 PM, said:

TWO MEN ENTER, ONE MAN LEAVES!!! :D
MMM, I see the door already :D

#29 Skydvdan

Skydvdan

Private Pilot - VFR

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 273 posts

Posted 18 November 2005 - 10:15 AM

I couldn't resist the thunderdome comments.  I just trying to lighten the mood.  Can't we all just get along? :D

#30 ucantcme

ucantcme

Orville Reincarnate

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,956 posts

Posted 18 November 2005 - 02:39 PM

casonf, on Nov 17 2005, 06:26 PM, said:

Greeney, on Nov 17 2005, 05:30 PM, said:

N376JA, on Nov 17 2005, 06:22 PM, said:

Cason, Please do not post anything if you have nothing nice to say about anyone.
Nick please don't spam. :D
:) its Jordan! Come on Jordan, give your opinion. I thbink were losing this battle. I honestly don't care anymore since Ron doesnt want to take the advice of Dan. I mean comeon, if you don't atleast take it into consideration what he says, your just ###### stupid anyway. People try and give advice, and they get spit shot in their face. What a country :)
WHo said I wasnt taking any advise? Thats the thing about you Cason, you jump to conclusions too much and it gets you no where...

and BY THE WAY, Project City is releasing a Freeware Scenery soon. KCOS.

Our first PAYWARE scenery will be KDCA as stated in the post.

#31 Skydvdan

Skydvdan

Private Pilot - VFR

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 273 posts

Posted 18 November 2005 - 03:14 PM

I guess that scenery will be the gauge for the community.  You better make it good. :D

#32 ucantcme

ucantcme

Orville Reincarnate

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,956 posts

Posted 19 November 2005 - 11:35 AM

Skydvdan, on Nov 18 2005, 03:14 PM, said:

I guess that scenery will be the gauge for the community.  You better make it good. :D

#33 TaterSalad

TaterSalad

formerly casonf/ApexSim

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,006 posts

Posted 20 November 2005 - 12:55 AM

ucantcme, on Nov 18 2005, 02:39 PM, said:

casonf, on Nov 17 2005, 06:26 PM, said:

Greeney, on Nov 17 2005, 05:30 PM, said:

N376JA, on Nov 17 2005, 06:22 PM, said:

Cason, Please do not post anything if you have nothing nice to say about anyone.
Nick please don't spam. :D
:) its Jordan! Come on Jordan, give your opinion. I thbink were losing this battle. I honestly don't care anymore since Ron doesnt want to take the advice of Dan. I mean comeon, if you don't atleast take it into consideration what he says, your just ###### stupid anyway. People try and give advice, and they get spit shot in their face. What a country :)
WHo said I wasnt taking any advise? Thats the thing about you Cason, you jump to conclusions too much and it gets you no where...

Our first PAYWARE scenery will be KDCA as stated in the post.
Well, I didn't really have to jump very far to know that your already doing a payware scenery without RELEASING OR SHOWING ANYTHING OF YOUR SCENERY. Its just kinda obvious ya know? Maybe not to you, but why am I not surprised? And man you must have connections with the government to get that incorporation when your only 16...

#34 dolbinau

dolbinau

Download Manager

• Download Manager
  • 16,148 posts

Posted 20 November 2005 - 01:21 AM

Cason, You spelt GAUGE Wrong in your signature :D.

ucantcme just said in the post your quoted that Project City will be releasing a freeware soon [Impression given is that it will be before the payware release.]

Also IMO Its more of an experience gain releasing a freeware project before a payware one than anything else ['Seeing' their scenery, Come on, You can't tell me Cason you search the developers names on avsim before buying a new product? You just look at the screens], Most developers may complete several projects before assisting [or completing on their own] a payware product, And you don't really see the developer being recognised but rather the company name which more often than not is different from anything released by the same developers as freeware.

(Searching some big-payware-company developer names in Avsim or the likes alot of the time doesn't return much, if anything, Maybe they started payware :) ) And if you see the results, Its impressive!

Screenshots usually give an indication straight away whether its great or not!

Maybe not to you, but why am I not surprised? And man you must have connections with the government to get that incorporation when your only 16...

Did I miss something :D ?

---

Cason IMO You are being slightly harsh, Especially as you havn't seen anything yet, Maybe then your comments would be valid...

Edited by dolbinau, 20 November 2005 - 01:27 AM.

#35 Skydvdan

Skydvdan

Private Pilot - VFR

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 273 posts

Posted 20 November 2005 - 01:31 AM

Did I miss something  ?

---

Cason IMO You are being slightly harsh, Especially as you havn't seen anything yet, Maybe then your comments would be valid...

Obviously he knows something that we don't.

#36 Folgers

Folgers

formerly Douglas Buis

• Members
  • 10,762 posts

Posted 20 November 2005 - 03:37 AM

casonf, on Nov 20 2005, 12:55 AM, said:

And man you must have connections with the government to get that incorporation when your only 16...
Anyone with $200, an ID, a Social Security Card, and a parent (if under 18) present, CAN get a business license, and a Tax ID.

#37 TaterSalad

TaterSalad

formerly casonf/ApexSim

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,006 posts

Posted 20 November 2005 - 04:14 AM

Folgers, on Nov 20 2005, 03:37 AM, said:

casonf, on Nov 20 2005, 12:55 AM, said:

And man you must have connections with the government to get that incorporation when your only 16...
Anyone with $200, an ID, a Social Security Card, and a parent (if under 18) present, CAN get a business license, and a Tax ID.
I stand corrected, why you man? Nah jk. Yes I know a WHOLE lot you guys don't know, atleast yet :D Its more personal than it is public at this point. Be glad it is :D

#38 TaterSalad

TaterSalad

formerly casonf/ApexSim

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,006 posts

Posted 20 November 2005 - 04:19 AM

dolbinau, on Nov 20 2005, 01:21 AM, said:

Cason, You spelt GAUGE Wrong in your signature :D.

ucantcme just said in the post your quoted that Project City will be releasing a freeware soon [Impression given is that it will be before the payware release.]

Also IMO Its more of an experience gain releasing a freeware project before a payware one than anything else ['Seeing' their scenery, Come on, You can't tell me Cason you search the developers names on avsim before buying a new product? You just look at the screens], Most developers may complete several projects before assisting [or completing on their own] a payware product, And you don't really see the developer being recognised but rather the company name which more often than not is different from anything released by the same developers as freeware.

(Searching some big-payware-company developer names in Avsim or the likes alot of the time doesn't return much, if anything, Maybe they started payware :) ) And if you see the results, Its impressive!

Maybe not to you, but why am I not surprised? And man you must have connections with the government to get that incorporation when your only 16...

Did I miss something :D ?

---

Cam, Like I said, I know that Ron is HIGHLY inexperienced, and so is Nick for that matter. Im not degrading Ron anymore by saying what he can and cant do. Its not right to single him out. I just think its very stupid to jump into payware when both have only merely piddled around with gmax. But hey its a free country, do whatever in the ###### you want. Im 90 percent sure that this release will not be impressive considering what i know about both peoples experience and modelling capabilities. they just don't have it. Sorry if Im harsh, Im allowed to be :) And I am harsh because I know alot more than you guys (not your fault) (sometimes I wish I never knew honestly) so therefore I am more harsh. Most of what i know is probably more personal than corporate (right word?) at this point, but as I said it will show up as this progresses.

#39 ucantcme

ucantcme

Orville Reincarnate

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,956 posts

Posted 20 November 2005 - 09:09 AM

casonf, on Nov 20 2005, 04:19 AM, said:

Cason, You spelt GAUGE Wrong in your signature :lol:.

(Searching some big-payware-company developer names in Avsim or the likes alot of the time doesn't return much, if anything, Maybe they started payware :lol: ) And if you see the results, Its impressive!

Did I miss something :) ?

---

Cam, Like I said, I know that Ron is HIGHLY inexperienced, and so is Nick for that matter. Im not degrading Ron anymore by saying what he can and cant do. Its not right to single him out. I just think its very stupid to jump into payware when both have only merely piddled around with gmax. But hey its a free country, do whatever in the ###### you want. Im 90 percent sure that this release will not be impressive considering what i know about both peoples experience and modelling capabilities. they just don't have it. Sorry if Im harsh, Im allowed to be :lol: And I am harsh because I know alot more than you guys (not your fault) (sometimes I wish I never knew honestly) so therefore I am more harsh. Most of what i know is probably more personal than corporate (right word?) at this point, but as I said it will show up as this progresses.
Cason, I do believe in an earlier post, that you said you werent going to reply to this topic...you have become a major person in this forum. :lol: And I disrespect the fact that in almost every one of your posts, your bashing me. You havent seen any of my work yet bro. Please, just stop.:D

Dolbinau - Thank you for atleast sticking up for me.

FOR EVERYONE

KCOS WILL BE RELEASED BEFORE KDCA AS FREEWARE. Our payware products won't be a massive amount either. Probably around 15 or so United States dollars. :D

#40 TaterSalad

TaterSalad

formerly casonf/ApexSim

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,006 posts

Posted 20 November 2005 - 08:37 PM

ucantcme, on Nov 20 2005, 09:09 AM, said:

casonf, on Nov 20 2005, 04:19 AM, said:

Cason, You spelt GAUGE Wrong in your signature :lol:.

(Searching some big-payware-company developer names in Avsim or the likes alot of the time doesn't return much, if anything, Maybe they started payware :lol: ) And if you see the results, Its impressive!

Did I miss something :) ?

---

Cam, Like I said, I know that Ron is HIGHLY inexperienced, and so is Nick for that matter. Im not degrading Ron anymore by saying what he can and cant do. Its not right to single him out. I just think its very stupid to jump into payware when both have only merely piddled around with gmax. But hey its a free country, do whatever in the ###### you want. Im 90 percent sure that this release will not be impressive considering what i know about both peoples experience and modelling capabilities. they just don't have it. Sorry if Im harsh, Im allowed to be :lol: And I am harsh because I know alot more than you guys (not your fault) (sometimes I wish I never knew honestly) so therefore I am more harsh. Most of what i know is probably more personal than corporate (right word?) at this point, but as I said it will show up as this progresses.
Cason, I do believe in an earlier post, that you said you werent going to reply to this topic...you have become a major person in this forum. :lol: And I disrespect the fact that in almost every one of your posts, your bashing me. You havent seen any of my work yet bro. Please, just stop.:D

Dolbinau - Thank you for atleast sticking up for me.

FOR EVERYONE

KCOS WILL BE RELEASED BEFORE KDCA AS FREEWARE. Our payware products won't be a massive amount either. Probably around 15 or so United States dollars. :D
Ok, this lets people know alot more than we did. If you ARE releasing a freeware, then, more power to you. Let me know if I can be of anyassistance Ron.