1 reply to this topic

#1 Jon

Jon

Administrator

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,140 posts

Posted 29 December 2005 - 01:50 PM

In addition to the information above, the following tips will ensure easy transition of articles and tutorials into the Knowledge Base:

1.  Please use the "Upload IMG" button for attaching screenshots and other pictures - don't use the "Link IMG" button.  We want all images to be hosted by our server, otherwise we could see dead image links in the KB when an external server hosting an image goes down.

2.  Please limit screenshot sizes to 800px wide if possible.  We plan to address this in the future with automatic resizing.

3.  The more information the better, but try to avoid rambling. :D

4.  It is helpful (but not required) to add keywords in a separate post in your topic.  Keywords are used to help the search function point users to relevant articles.  Try to think of keywords that are not used already in your article.  For example, an article about a 747 might have good use for the following keywords: Boeing, jumbo jet, airliner.

That's it for now, if anyone else has any suggestions feel free to post them or PM me.  If you're ready to post your article or tutorial, click here (or click the New Topic button).

Thanks!

Jon

#2 addy

addy

Passenger

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 27 July 2009 - 10:27 AM

dear brad and jon,

i wondered if you could help me. ive been looking on the internet for online flight simulators and wondered if there was any. i also wondered if this site flightsimhq.com had a flight simulator that i can use without any simulator discs.

#3 bcfax

bcfax

Passenger

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 06 November 2015 - 08:13 PM

Currently listed on eBay UNRESERVED AUCTION
http://www.ebay.ca/i...984.m1558.l2649

OR we are excepting all reasonable offers .