All submissions are moderated and will not show up until approved. Don't let this discourage you from posting news - if it follows the rules below and is somewhat well-written it will likely be posted.
1. Keep it short and to the point! Look at the other news to get an idea of what is most often accepted.
2. All news posted here will display on the home page of FlightSimHQ.com, and for that reason all news needs to be flight simulator related, or at least something all flight simulator fans would take interest in. For example, news of the next version of MS Flight Simulator or an upcoming video card would be more newsworthy to a flight simmer than news of the latest major airline layoff.
3. News of 3rd party software (models, landscape, etc) is encouraged, especially if the software is highly anticipated by the flight sim community. If you are a developer interested in furthering your products you may wish to sponsor one of our monthly screenshot contests - the best advertising is word-of-mouth, and there are thousands of mouths here! Also, FlightSimHQ.com has an in-house [url="http://www.flightsim...ates&uid=100000"]ad system[/url].
4. No Virtual Airline news. That's what the Virtual Airline forum is for.
5. News may be edited by us for spelling/grammar mistakes, length, etc. The shorter the news the better - of course information is important, just don't give more information than necessary to convey the news.
6. Most news will be displayed within a day or two (thanks for your patience).
|Last Post Info