#1 Antimod

Antimod

Airline Transport Pilot

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,516 posts

Posted 18 January 2007 - 02:34 PM

Folks, I hardly can believe this.
I know quite well how AI flightplans work, and built up my custom AI which worked very well, but I accidentally deleted everything with a reinstallation.

I started it again: I downloaded a lot of flightplans and models, repaints etc. I installed a lot of them to FS. Just to mention a few: KLM, Malev, Luxair, Wizz Air, LOT, Estonian, Easyjet, Ryanair, Jet2. No matter where I go, there's no traffic. Just completely empty airports.
At EHAM there are three triple sevens can be seen. No 737s, a330s, Fokkers or anything, neither other airlines.  :shifty: I just have no clue what's wrong. I've checked the installation of models, the numbers and title lines in the aircraft.cfg, everything. My traffic slider is at full (100%), and have a tick to show airliners and general aviation too.

edit: oh, and almost forget to mention this: I can see some aircraft, but very few of them. I have no idea why those are there and all others are not.

#update: those KLM 777s don't seem to move anywhere. They're just sitting on the apron at the same gate. :lol:

Edited by Antimod, 18 January 2007 - 03:00 PM.

#2 Antimod

Antimod

Airline Transport Pilot

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,516 posts

Posted 18 January 2007 - 03:38 PM

#Update 2: OK, it seems that I have my AI. The problem was that I edited the .air file to make all of them appear in the select menu. (For checking the liveries etc.) That made no aircraft to be seen in the game. :lol:

#3 Haysie

Haysie

formerly spitfirelad

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 900 posts

Posted 18 January 2007 - 05:01 PM

Hey, the KLM 777's wouldn't be part of a scenery would they? You don't have any scenery for EHAM running?

#4 Antimod

Antimod

Airline Transport Pilot

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,516 posts

Posted 19 January 2007 - 05:50 AM

#Update 3: Everything is solved. Watch out, if you edit the aicraft type in the air file, this can happen... I spent more than twenty minutes on the ground at EHAM waiting for the takeoff. Because AI planes were landing one after the other. :lol:

#5 DR3AMLINER

DR3AMLINER

Private Pilot - VFR

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 339 posts

Posted 02 April 2007 - 04:49 PM

but I have edited my .air file and they appear as AI and in my selection menu too.

#6 Antimod

Antimod

Airline Transport Pilot

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,516 posts

Posted 03 April 2007 - 04:23 AM

View PostDR3AMLIFTER, on Apr 2 2007, 04:49 PM, said:

but I have edited my .air file and they appear as AI and in my selection menu too.
Yes they do but then they may not appear in the game.
Anyway, that's what happened to me. :lol: