4 replies to this topic

#1 pilot_alex_14

pilot_alex_14

Private Pilot - IFR

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 733 posts

Posted 25 January 2007 - 04:13 PM

Hi guys i would like to know if its possible to inbed ground texture ove these. As you see something is terribly wrong :lol: and lets say its not fun flying with something like this :shifty:

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

#2 Mango

Mango

Contributor\First Class Member

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,952 posts

Posted 25 January 2007 - 11:25 PM

Looks like airport planning in Thailand...

Are you using an addon in this area ?

#3 pilot_alex_14

pilot_alex_14

Private Pilot - IFR

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 733 posts

Posted 26 January 2007 - 02:06 PM

Umm well the airpoert is a addon but, im using Ground environment, SRTM mesh, Flight Environment, Ultimate Terrain. Im not sure what is causing it I think its SRTM mesh. but not sure

#4 h.V

h.V

formerly DiscoveryVACEO

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,335 posts

Posted 26 January 2007 - 03:48 PM

I have that same problem, but I'm using a default airports

#5 AikiPhil

AikiPhil

Passenger

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 30 June 2011 - 05:41 AM

Well i couldnt find a decent NZAR Ardmore for FS2004 so I'm using the most detailed FS2002 version. Only downside that is when running with my other addon photoreal scenery for Auckland that it show a mass of basic green grass in the Ardmore vicinity that sticks out like a sore thumb. What would be ideal is to either make the grass transparent or somehow remove the grass textures to allow the photoreal scenery to be the base with the Ardmore AFCAD and other scenery objects only remaining.

I had tried changing the Abgrass.bmp files to something a little more photoreal but it only slightly dampens the effect.

Any ideas on how to adapt or edit any configs setups scenery files or the like to allow the desired effect?

All help gratefully received!! THANKS