2 replies to this topic

#1 MZBS

MZBS

Passenger

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 18 February 2007 - 08:45 AM

Hi, i'm designing the AFCAD of Madrid 2007 from Sim-Wings and I've some problems.

In my project of FsHispanic I obstained the runways worked but only creating 2 different afcads (one for north configuration and the other one for south configuration).

Now I want to know if is posible to create just an afcad to this airport or any type of clue to do this afcad working just with 1 afcad for both configurations.

Here i let you a picture of what i want.

NORTH CONFIGURATION: (red lines)
Lands in runways 33L-R
Take offs runways 36L-R

SOUTH CONFIGURATION (blue lines)
Lands in runways 18R-L
Take offs runways 15L-R

Posted Image

#2 rasekchevy

rasekchevy

Private Pilot - VFR

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 104 posts

Posted 09 June 2007 - 01:44 PM

sorry for the irrelevance mate, but as a flightsimmer i recommend you change the new terminals roof colours to a shiny metallic looks from the current glassy blue colour scheme. sorry maybe you have nothing to do with this part of the design but you might at least pass this recommendations to the blokes in the team. good luck with the rest of the work ! by the way when will madrid 2007 be out in sale ?

#3 IBtheSarge

IBtheSarge

First Class Member

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,718 posts

Posted 18 June 2007 - 11:04 AM

View PostMZBS, on Feb 18 2007, 09:45 AM, said:

if is posible to create just an afcad to this airport or any type of clue to do this afcad working just with 1 afcad for both configurations.
It seems you are trying to force MSFS to ignore the routine it uses to determine active runways (wind direction, crosswinds, obstructions, etc.).  ATC will always try to clear landings/take-offs INTO the wind.  According to that picture, (using the north configuration), you're trying to force either crosswind landings or crosswind takeoffs since the two actions take place on different, non-parallel runways.

If that is really what you want to achieve, then the only way to do it is two AFCADs, in two separate folders of your Scenery Library, and the user has to select one or the other before creating a flight to/from that airport.