#21 CMOS

CMOS

Student Pilot

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 27 posts

Posted 01 March 2007 - 03:07 PM

sarge, on Mar 1 2007, 11:30 AM, said:

Well, I worked on it till 03:00 Thursday morning.  I've got to run to T'hassee to get my youngest and take her to the airport in Orlando.  I'll be back Friday afternoon and get right back on it.  That parking ramp on the north side of A is really throwing a monkey wrench into the whole thing, isn't it?  :angry:   Hang in there; don't give up 'till I do.  :lol:
Thanks, Sarge.  Yeah, commercial parking on the North of Taxiway A is the challenge!  I'm looking forward to seeing if you come up with any options.

#22 CMOS

CMOS

Student Pilot

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 27 posts

Posted 06 March 2007 - 12:29 PM

Any luck, Sarge?

#23 CMOS

CMOS

Student Pilot

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 27 posts

Posted 16 April 2007 - 09:36 AM

Sarge... did you ever make any progress on this?

#24 IBtheSarge

IBtheSarge

First Class Member

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,718 posts

Posted 16 April 2007 - 10:03 AM

View PostCMOS, on Apr 16 2007, 10:36 AM, said:

Sarge... did you ever make any progress on this?
:lol: !!!!!  In the mess of Marie's accident and scrambling to get out there, it completely slipped my mind when I got back.  I'll open that up and start working on it again ..... Sorry; mea culpa.  :angry:

Edited by sarge, 16 April 2007 - 10:03 AM.

#25 CMOS

CMOS

Student Pilot

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 27 posts

Posted 16 April 2007 - 05:23 PM

No problem, Sarge.  With what has been going on in your life, I completely understand!  No mea culpa necessary.  I am looking forward to seeing if it can be done though.

#26 IBtheSarge

IBtheSarge

First Class Member

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,718 posts

Posted 29 April 2007 - 04:19 PM

View PostCMOS, on Apr 16 2007, 06:23 PM, said:

No problem, Sarge.  With what has been going on in your life, I completely understand!  No mea culpa necessary.  I am looking forward to seeing if it can be done though.
WOW!!!!!  This is really getting intense over here.  No matter what I try, I either get a double taxiway there or NO :lol:  taxiway for one of the airports.  That is the only :angry:  hang-up in the process -- that one bloody taxiway!!!!!  :wub:   But I'm not giving up (never learned how to do that)  :lol: