Looking very nice so far, thats attention to detail for sure! :lol:

#3 MitchellDesigns

MitchellDesigns

Private Pilot - VFR

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 130 posts

Posted 08 April 2007 - 06:52 PM

Yea it was looking good until gmax crashed and some how or another the whole thing go messed up i had it in several different pieces saved in the gmax scenes folder and when i open them all nothing shows up but the mock up body i had.... i was increadably pissed (excuse my language but i think it is appropriate here) so now i have to do it all over again.

i got one last picture of it before it completely crashed its kinda hard to see but you can make most of its beautifulness out i didn't make that body i downloaded it off of 3dplanit.com its a 1993 Toyota Hilux body that i modified.
Posted Image

#4 SK-1323

SK-1323

Commercial Pilot

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,591 posts

Posted 08 April 2007 - 07:11 PM

Ah, sorry to hear that your Gmax crashed.. it's really annoying to loose such a work, i bet you have used alot of hours working on this.

The car looks extremely real though :lol:

I wish you good luck on this car and hope everything works out well

#5 MitchellDesigns

MitchellDesigns

Private Pilot - VFR

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 130 posts

Posted 09 April 2007 - 07:18 AM

Eh what can you say things like this can only make one better the more you do it the better you get at it :lol: i guess thats a good way to look at it. but any was i wasn't satisfied with the way somethings looked on it like the Frame rails for example they were straight and the in real life are curved (example below). and just a few other details like that I'm hoping that i can recover the most difficult things such as the tires of the leaf springs which is some of the more time consuming items to create

#6 MitchellDesigns

MitchellDesigns

Private Pilot - VFR

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 130 posts

Posted 09 April 2007 - 11:49 AM

i managed to save the tires and the axles but every thing else is trash heres a pic of me playin on some blocks

#7 MitchellDesigns

MitchellDesigns

Private Pilot - VFR

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 130 posts

Posted 09 April 2007 - 12:12 PM

Posted Image
oops forgot to attach the pic

#8 michael2323

michael2323

Private Pilot - VFR

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 243 posts

Posted 10 April 2007 - 06:43 AM

Very very very nice indeed!!!

#9 MitchellDesigns

MitchellDesigns

Private Pilot - VFR

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 130 posts

Posted 01 May 2007 - 09:49 AM

yea i need to work on it some more but i been wraped upin my work here lately. huh ever thought i'd be a workoholic... workin like 14-15hrs a day.... it'll get to ya. but money talks. but yea its a decent model i wouldnt call it very very very nice. the normals are littel screwy and the polys are WAYYYY to high, but its not like its gonna go in fs. so who cares, besides me. i'll get back to work on it eventualy i just got too many things going on in my real life to worry about my virtual one. I just put some real Mud tires on my Real toyota and i'm about to lift it. and i got a 89 bronco 2 thats gonna be my rock crawler so.... as you can see i got alot of work to do... :lol: but i'l find time for my wanna be yota.

Edited by MitchellDesigns, 01 May 2007 - 09:56 AM.