tik68

Private Pilot - VFR

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 487 posts

Posted 25 April 2007 - 03:44 AM

View Postkewlceo, on Apr 7 2007, 07:00 PM, said:

View Postdiluted, on Apr 7 2007, 03:49 PM, said:

Also www.blackviper.com is a good resource for those that want to get the most out of their system. Has a great guide detailing which services you can safely disable.
+1 :lol:

+2

#62 LKP

LKP

Student Pilot

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 18 posts

Posted 25 April 2007 - 01:08 PM

hey, man .

my computer is high-end

your specs killing my fs9 ...

bad boy !

#63 h.V

h.V

formerly DiscoveryVACEO

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,335 posts

Posted 25 April 2007 - 02:00 PM

View PostLKP, on Apr 25 2007, 02:08 PM, said:

hey, man .

my computer is high-end

your specs killing my fs9 ...

bad boy !

Well, I'm sorry, but that's not possible... "killing your FS9" doesnt make sense at all. the infomation is to help the computer, and in some cases to increase FPS

#64 LKP

LKP

Student Pilot

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 18 posts

Posted 26 April 2007 - 07:48 AM

kill all fps . 115@45 !!
...and now hugo ?

#65 h.V

h.V

formerly DiscoveryVACEO

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,335 posts

Posted 26 April 2007 - 02:09 PM

View PostLKP, on Apr 26 2007, 08:48 AM, said:

kill all fps . 115@45 !!
...and now hugo ?
And now what??? you problaby did something with your computer before using my "hints" :lol:

#66 133Dave133

133Dave133

Passenger

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 05 May 2007 - 01:51 AM

I have not done these steps yet, but I will. Here's something alot of people overlook. Start-run-%temp%-delete everything. It is amazing how much temp files get stored up on a computer. Even if you delete your cookies, their always seem to be rouge files left in the system. My friend thought he was deleting everything with a configuration in regedit, but I showed him this and he found that he had 1260 files that need to be deleted. Also if you play the game with Norton turned off and restart with a clean boot, at least I have never had a sim lock up since. Please note that when your computer is in a "clean boot" state, you will lose restore points. If you start surfing the net with norton turned off and in a "clean boot" state you cannot roll your computer back if you get nailed with a virus, or a power outage.

#67 SwitchFX

SwitchFX

formerly TeleFarsi_Airlines818

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 30,764 posts

Posted 28 May 2007 - 09:09 PM

Hi there.

Sorry to be rude but I highly doubt you wrote this all by yourself. Why? Because you know little or anything at all about computer technology hence your numerous topics such as "Would this CPU work?" When they're different BUS speeds and pin settings. And how hardware correlates or works in unison with each other.

Also just wondering how without any help you achieved these tips? Surely they were all trial and error. Most of them require editing of the windows registry, one wrong move and it could make your system unstable or make your windows installation defunct. What's also ironic is people started having problems with your guide :lol: I mean do you even know what most of these do? I've seen most of these tips on other sites, no difference.

Tell me in rich detail what the following action does. :angry:

3) Suft faster on the internet.

Start/Run/Regedit.

Go to HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\InternetSetting.
In the right panel, create/Modifies the amount of dword in the following:

MaxConnectionsPerServer: Double click on it then write 4 decimal (for Adsl users 20 is the best).
MaxConnectionsPer1_0Server: Double click on it then write 8 in decimal (For Adsl users 20 is the best).
After this hint, it will allow more speed to access a servers HTML, images and emails

Edited by Sgt. Pepper, 28 May 2007 - 09:09 PM.

#68 PiP

PiP

Cruising at FL140

• Members
  • 14,896 posts

Posted 28 May 2007 - 09:33 PM

View PostHugo_Boss, on Apr 26 2007, 08:09 PM, said:

kill all fps . 115@45 !!
...and now hugo ?
And now what??? you problaby did something with your computer before using my "hints" :lol:

Most of these hints have no affect on your PC's performance, getting them wrong (you don't provide enough guidance on a lot of them) can have a big adverse affect on performance.

#69 SwitchFX

SwitchFX

formerly TeleFarsi_Airlines818

• Members
  • 30,764 posts

Posted 30 May 2007 - 11:55 PM

View PostPiP, on May 28 2007, 07:33 PM, said:

View PostHugo_Boss, on Apr 26 2007, 08:09 PM, said:

kill all fps . 115@45 !!
...and now hugo ?
And now what??? you problaby did something with your computer before using my "hints" :angry:

Most of these hints have no affect on your PC's performance, getting them wrong (you don't provide enough guidance on a lot of them) can have a big adverse affect on performance.

I still want to know how he got these tips out of thin air. Especially when he puts more threads asking for help than others.  :lol: