Luke_Harvest

Commercial Pilot

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,979 posts

Posted 22 April 2007 - 04:41 PM

View PostDavid Hassar, on Apr 22 2007, 04:34 PM, said:

View Postlukeharvest, on Apr 22 2007, 05:24 PM, said:

I think that colors of the background and the aircraft don't match. Its as if you have copied the aircraft onto a different picture!

No :lol: they are two different things. Im not sure why you guys are all critisizing. If you don't like it just don't post anything. I personally like the shot and that is all Joey wants to hear. He doesn't want you guys saying "oh your graphics should be better". I am envious of this quality of graphics. Just cause your computer is all fancy and cost you alot of money to put together doesn't mean you can say they are bad. I have seen much worse here and nobody had said jack squat so I don't see what the problem is  :angry: . Well once again Great shot Joey

View PostJoseph McCormick, on Apr 22 2007, 04:35 PM, said:

Speedbird yes I know what you mean, It's just this Luke Harvest character :lol: He seems to think that everything has to match including the aircraft and the sky. The sky and the plane are never going to match. That's just how it is.

What is it with you. This is a forum, therefore people express their opinion come good or bad. The aircraft and background don't match, they don't blend. Its like cropping an aircraft at night time and putting it into a day picture. You will see the difference. Its has nothing to do with his graphics its to do with the fact his picture is only 15kbs. I just don't get why you can't accept other people's opinion. This has been a big problem within FSW atm and quite frankly is just pathetic. I've expressed my opinion and I have every right to do so, If you have a problem with my post report me but im sure you'll be classed as childish as soon as any mod reads it.

And yes the aircraft and skys colors do not match. Its not a case of it looking the same, its how they both look like they've been taken in two different environments!

View PostJoseph McCormick, on Apr 22 2007, 04:38 PM, said:

View PostSpeed Bird, on Apr 22 2007, 05:37 PM, said:

Speedbird yes I know what you mean, It's just this Luke Harvest character :wub: He seems to think that everything has to match including the aircraft and the sky. The sky and the plane are never going to match. That's just how it is.

Trust me mate, I had problems with him, but not anymore, he turns out to be quite helpful on these forums, and gives useful tips.

I've already had my fair share of problems with him to :P :D

I know you've had problems with me but that was all because of your immaturity as you couldn't take the fact that I say what I think.

#22 Joey McCormick

Joey McCormick

Airline Transport Pilot

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,320 posts

Posted 22 April 2007 - 04:43 PM

View Postlukeharvest, on Apr 22 2007, 05:41 PM, said:

I think that colors of the background and the aircraft don't match. Its as if you have copied the aircraft onto a different picture!

No :lol: they are two different things. Im not sure why you guys are all critisizing. If you don't like it just don't post anything. I personally like the shot and that is all Joey wants to hear. He doesn't want you guys saying "oh your graphics should be better". I am envious of this quality of graphics. Just cause your computer is all fancy and cost you alot of money to put together doesn't mean you can say they are bad. I have seen much worse here and nobody had said jack squat so I don't see what the problem is  :angry: . Well once again Great shot Joey

Speedbird yes I know what you mean, It's just this Luke Harvest character :lol: He seems to think that everything has to match including the aircraft and the sky. The sky and the plane are never going to match. That's just how it is.

What is it with you. This is a forum, therefore people express their opinion come good or bad. The aircraft and background don't match, they don't blend. Its like cropping an aircraft at night time and putting it into a day picture. You will see the difference. Its has nothing to do with his graphics its to do with the fact his picture is only 15kbs. I just don't get why you can't accept other people's opinion. This has been a big problem within FSW atm and quite frankly is just pathetic. I've expressed my opinion and I have every right to do so, If you have a problem with my post report me but im sure you'll be classed as childish as soon as any mod reads it.

And yes the aircraft and skys colors do not match. Its not a case of it looking the same, its how they both look like they've been taken in two different environments!

Speedbird yes I know what you mean, It's just this Luke Harvest character :wub: He seems to think that everything has to match including the aircraft and the sky. The sky and the plane are never going to match. That's just how it is.

Trust me mate, I had problems with him, but not anymore, he turns out to be quite helpful on these forums, and gives useful tips.

I know you've had problems with me but that was all because of your immaturity as you couldn't take the fact that I say what I think.

Great :D

#23 Kenny.

Kenny.

Airline Transport Pilot

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,118 posts

Posted 22 April 2007 - 04:43 PM

View Postlukeharvest, on Apr 22 2007, 04:41 PM, said:

You did not notice the bold, and underlined had, and the compliments I made about you? I have learnt some lessons from you mate.

#24 {PeterGriffin}

{PeterGriffin}

Private Pilot - IFR

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 629 posts

Posted 22 April 2007 - 04:44 PM

geez, ppl cant take constructive criticism anymore. For the safety the forum, chill out please.
Its a good shot btw

#25 Luke_Harvest

Luke_Harvest

Commercial Pilot

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,979 posts

Posted 22 April 2007 - 04:46 PM

View Post{PeterGriffin}, on Apr 22 2007, 04:44 PM, said:

geez, ppl cant take constructive criticism anymore. For the safety the forum, chill out please.
Its a good shot btw

I know its beyond recognition now. People can't take a criticism without having to have bloody argument!

Speedbird my comment about immaturity wasn't actually directed at you but Joey!

#26 Kenny.

Kenny.

Airline Transport Pilot

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,118 posts

Posted 22 April 2007 - 04:48 PM

View Postlukeharvest, on Apr 22 2007, 04:46 PM, said:

Its a good shot btw

I know its beyond recognition now. People can't take a criticism without having to have bloody argument!

Haha! Great success! (borat). Mate I would just like to say I am sorry for everything immature and bad I have done, and I agree with what you have said in the past, so neutral or friends now?

#27 Luke_Harvest

Luke_Harvest

Commercial Pilot

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,979 posts

Posted 22 April 2007 - 04:53 PM

View PostSpeed Bird, on Apr 22 2007, 04:48 PM, said:

Its a good shot btw

Haha! Great success! (borat). Mate I would just like to say I am sorry for everything immature and bad I have done, and I agree with what you have said in the past, so neutral or friends now?

I've never had a direct problem with you as a person. Only what you have said and done. You have apologised and overcome yesterdays little "problem" so I no longer have a problem with you.

#28 Joey McCormick

Joey McCormick

Airline Transport Pilot

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,320 posts

Posted 22 April 2007 - 04:54 PM

View Postlukeharvest, on Apr 22 2007, 05:46 PM, said:

Its a good shot btw

Thanks, I love my immaturity :lol: I'm not even bothered about what you are directing at me :angry: I know you have problems Luke and I'm sorry that you do, it's not your fault.

#29 Kenny.

Kenny.

Airline Transport Pilot

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,118 posts

Posted 22 April 2007 - 04:55 PM

View Postlukeharvest, on Apr 22 2007, 04:53 PM, said:

View PostSpeed Bird, on Apr 22 2007, 04:48 PM, said:

Its a good shot btw

I've never had a direct problem with you as a person. Only what you have said and done. You have apologised and overcome yesterdays little "problem" so I no longer have a problem with you.

Great, cheers mate

#30 Luke_Harvest

Luke_Harvest

Commercial Pilot

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,979 posts

Posted 22 April 2007 - 04:57 PM

View PostJoseph McCormick, on Apr 22 2007, 04:54 PM, said:

View Postlukeharvest, on Apr 22 2007, 05:46 PM, said:

Its a good shot btw

Thanks, I love my immaturity :lol: I'm not even bothered about what you are directing at me :angry: I know you have problems Luke and I'm sorry that you do, it's not your fault.

If you have a problem with me I think you'll find thats your problem and not mine. I really don't know how you can say I have a problem considering you don't even know me!

#31 Joey McCormick

Joey McCormick

Airline Transport Pilot

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,320 posts

Posted 22 April 2007 - 04:58 PM

:lol:

#32 Luke_Harvest

Luke_Harvest

Commercial Pilot

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,979 posts

Posted 22 April 2007 - 05:00 PM

View PostJoseph McCormick, on Apr 22 2007, 04:58 PM, said:

Thats a typical response that I would expect from you. You clearly can't think of anything to contradict what I said. What can I say.

#33 HighFlyin

HighFlyin

Airline Transport Pilot

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,920 posts

Posted 22 April 2007 - 05:24 PM

Sorry, but I'm going to have to agree with lukeharvest on this one. All he did was say that your shot is not "truly amazing" which, it isn't. Take his critism, accept it, and improve on it. When I clicked on this I was expecting to see a jaw dropping picture. Now me thinking your shot is not amazing is just my opinion but thats only becasuse a jaggy, faint plane is not that amazing.

Edited by Westjet737, 22 April 2007 - 05:33 PM.

#34 SmartPartsFrEaK

SmartPartsFrEaK

Airline Transport Pilot

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,697 posts

Posted 22 April 2007 - 05:26 PM

hey Joseph buddy.....before u come talking crap like this and sayin that these forums are negative......get better shots alright kid......in here your never gonna get everyone to say something postive...unless u do something amazing

also the reason why we say stuff that may seem negative is to encourage u to do a better job next time so that u don't get the response u don't want.....so GROW UP kid :lol:

#35 Joey McCormick

Joey McCormick

Airline Transport Pilot

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,320 posts

Posted 22 April 2007 - 05:37 PM

#36 colombianboi90

colombianboi90

Student Pilot

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 53 posts

Posted 22 April 2007 - 05:40 PM

nice shot. but it sux dat im not enjoying as much as i should. since this computer kinda sux and has bad graphics. =))

#37 HighFlyin

HighFlyin

Airline Transport Pilot

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,920 posts

Posted 22 April 2007 - 05:43 PM

Yes...HAHA...

#38 XSimmer

XSimmer

Commercial Pilot

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,563 posts

Posted 22 April 2007 - 05:43 PM

View PostSpeed Bird, on Apr 22 2007, 02:21 PM, said:

View Postlukeharvest, on Apr 22 2007, 04:20 PM, said:

TBH I don't know how its an extra special shot??? The plane textures look funny and I don't know whats in the background?!?!?!

+1
+1

#39 Joey McCormick

Joey McCormick

Airline Transport Pilot

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,320 posts

Posted 22 April 2007 - 05:46 PM

View PostWestjet737, on Apr 22 2007, 06:43 PM, said:

Yes...HAHA...

Haha cool your from Ottawa to :angry: Sure is a great city eh!

#40 HighFlyin

HighFlyin

Airline Transport Pilot

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,920 posts

Posted 22 April 2007 - 05:49 PM

Haha cool your from Ottawa to  Sure is a great city eh!

Hmmm... :lol: Is that a threat? If not then yes it really is. Especially when you have amazing sunsets like yesterdays and your by the Ottawa river to watch it. Check your PM's by the way.

Edited by Westjet737, 22 April 2007 - 05:58 PM.