2 replies to this topic

#1 Max.

Max.

Airline Transport Pilot

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,454 posts

Posted 09 May 2007 - 02:40 PM

Basically every time I try and install it to get some good AI, it cannot find FSX it tells me that it is unable to find FS2004/02 and I've been hunting around trying to find an updated version but cannot find one. I was hoping you could tell me how to get some good AI into FSX because I've been racking my brains to find a simple solution but it seems every program I try and install it has problems imcluding WoAI, even though everyone tells me how amazing it is... Anyways sorry about my noobish-ness but I was just hoping for some help.... Thanks in advance if you can help. :lol:

#2 IBtheSarge

IBtheSarge

First Class Member

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,718 posts

Posted 11 May 2007 - 02:13 AM

View PostHeaven-07, on May 9 2007, 03:40 PM, said:

Basically every time I try and install it to get some good AI, it cannot find FSX it tells me that it is unable to find FS2004/02 and I've been hunting around trying to find an updated version
There isn't one.  TTools was written by Lee Swordy for FS2002/2004, and no one has had heard from/of him since late summer 2005.  Check the AVSIM file library; search for "flightplan" in the main FSX file category.  If anyone has made a flightplan generator for FSX, AVSIM will probably have it.

Edited by sarge, 11 May 2007 - 09:38 AM.

#3 Max.

Max.

Airline Transport Pilot

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,454 posts

Posted 12 May 2007 - 05:04 AM

View Postsarge, on May 11 2007, 08:13 AM, said:

View PostHeaven-07, on May 9 2007, 03:40 PM, said:

Basically every time I try and install it to get some good AI, it cannot find FSX it tells me that it is unable to find FS2004/02 and I've been hunting around trying to find an updated version
There isn't one.  TTools was written by Lee Swordy for FS2002/2004, and no one has had heard from/of him since late summer 2005.  Check the AVSIM file library; search for "flightplan" in the main FSX file category.  If anyone has made a flightplan generator for FSX, AVSIM will probably have it.
Thankyou very much mate... :lol: