No replies to this topic

#1 kamakazi

kamakazi

Passenger

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 0 posts

Posted 24 May 2007 - 05:17 PM

This tutorial is the same format as my other tutorial so it will be easy for all you lazy people... :wub: Here we go.. Log-In screens are mirror of the boot screens but they actually get you to the control deck. :angry: This is pretty simple just as changing your boot screen but just a bit different.

NOTE : You must have the "Show the Welcome Screen on Log in" option enabled in the Control Panel or you won't see your Log-In Screen.

Grab Log On Studio from This Site - Thanks Cnet - lol

Download it and install the program. After that, head to Win Customize and fetch yourself a Log On Studio File this time. Pick one you like and download. If you are using Win Vista, don't use the above link. Instead, you this Site for Log Ons. It's still Win Customize, but this section is dedicated for the log on screens for Vista. I suppose the log on screens between 2000, XP, and Vista have different codings. Anyways, get that file onto your system. Launch Log On Studio.. By now, you figured that this takes up more space than BootSkin.  :lol: The interface is simple yet again, but it can do a lot of things. When you first start it up, the preview box shows the current log in screen. In the list, it shows the available log in screens. (Obviously, StarDock was kind enough to include 3 of them). You can choose among the list. Once, you find one, click Apply. The system will automatically kick you out to show you the new log in screen. If you like it, log back in and click Ok.

To easily import those files from Win Customize and what not, go to Import. A new window pops up and asks you to choose the file through browsing, and to add details. Once, you do that, you can choose your downloaded log in screen, and enjoy logging in everyday.. :P

Just a few reminders : There is a restore the default Win Xp/Vista log in screen. You can't miss it. Deleting, exporting, and stuff are all self - explanatory. You have options, check those out. You can also edit log on screens that you that are corny. (Just like my old Xbox 360 with the pinkish color. :lol :D Finally, that is it for me, and for this junk.. Cya next time .. :D :lol: