#1 Strato-Cruizer

Strato-Cruizer

Private Pilot - IFR

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 940 posts

Posted 21 July 2007 - 05:34 PM

hey all,

Ive just discovered this sub forum, lol - (yes only now lol) but i would like to join. I did a similar thing but instead it was a Weather Databank - Climate Prediction Model for Global Warming run by the BBC, unfortunately i never fininshed, and the project was a big Success without me :lol:

Can i join?

you never know one day we might benefit from this project....new medicines

Edited by Strato-Cruizer, 21 July 2007 - 05:35 PM.

#2 sexymacowner

sexymacowner

formerly rshinmonky

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,236 posts

Posted 22 July 2007 - 10:31 PM

View PostStrato-Cruizer, on Jul 21 2007, 06:34 PM, said:

hey all,

Ive just discovered this sub forum, lol - (yes only now lol) but i would like to join. I did a similar thing but instead it was a Weather Databank - Climate Prediction Model for Global Warming run by the BBC, unfortunately i never fininshed, and the project was a big Success without me :lol:

Can i join?

you never know one day we might benefit from this project....new medicines
It's still going...

#3 kamakazi

kamakazi

Passenger

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 0 posts

Posted 24 July 2007 - 04:04 PM

View PostStrato-Cruizer, on Jul 21 2007, 06:34 PM, said:

Can i join?

Sure you can! Download the client, and install it. When you have to enter a name, enter whatever donator name you want.. Then, when you start the program, right-click on the program and hit Configure.. Under the user tag, you will see a Team ID box but it is empty. Enter '49149' (Without quotes) in it, and hit ok. From there, let the program fold, and fold and complete its frames and WU's. Just note it takes days to complete in a WU. For example, I only completed 27 frames over the course of 8 hours.. And the ETE for the completed WU would be July 30th at 5 o clock. But, the longer you have the program running, the faster the frames will get completed, and sooner or later, you'll make it on the rankings.. :censored: And, welcome to the team..  :lol: