3 replies to this topic

#1 rf360m

rf360m

Commercial Pilot

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,339 posts

Posted 04 August 2007 - 05:12 PM

zBlueSoftware announces its FSX Planner airport editor CAD application.  This freeware application is aimed at all user levels, allowing them to modify existing airports or create new airports from scratch for FSX.

FSX Planner allows you to modify everything from runways, taxiways, aprons, parking locations and taxiway signs to moving jetways, scenery objects, fuel triggers, fences, communication frequencies and approaches.  All of these objects are easily edited through a constantly visible properties display.

FSX Planner includes a unique taxiway sign wizard that allows you to graphically create a taxiway sign for use in FSX.  Background images can be easily imported and used as a guide to create or modify your airport.  The connection to FSX allows you to see where you are at all times within the sim.

For full details on FSX Planner, including constant updates, screenshots, how-to guides and background maps, please visit the FSX Planner website at www.zbluesoftware.com/fsxplanner.

#2 Bman.

Bman.

First Class Member

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,983 posts

Posted 08 August 2007 - 03:18 PM

Extremely cool!  Now if only I knew what in the heck I was doing.  

I need a tutorial that walks me through the steps to creating a simple airport with ILS and putting it at a specifc location in FSX (and lists the airport in the FSX airport directory).  

I trust I would need a program that does the scenery?

Thanks

Bman

#3 rf360m

rf360m

Commercial Pilot

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,339 posts

Posted 10 August 2007 - 12:21 PM

View Postbman2006, on Aug 8 2007, 04:18 PM, said:

Extremely cool!  Now if only I knew what in the heck I was doing.  

I need a tutorial that walks me through the steps to creating a simple airport with ILS and putting it at a specifc location in FSX (and lists the airport in the FSX airport directory).  

I trust I would need a program that does the scenery?

Thanks

Bman

We will be creating tutorials for all aspects of airport design that are covered by FSX Planner

FSX Planner allows you to place scenery objects such as Fuel Stations, Navigation scenery, Towers, moving Jetways, etc.  You can actually place any scenery object you like if you know the GUID, but the above objects are all available by just selecting their name from a list.

-Russell

#4 Lemming_

Lemming_

Airline Transport Pilot

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,339 posts

Posted 07 September 2007 - 07:41 PM

Where can I get the SDK download?  i couldn't find it on microsoft's site.

A link would be appreciated!

never mind...

Edited by lemming_, 07 September 2007 - 07:42 PM.