- - - - -

VAExpert Administration Panel - For Virtual Airlines.

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
82 replies to this topic

#21 h.V

h.V

formerly DiscoveryVACEO

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,335 posts

Posted 23 August 2007 - 01:51 PM

View Postflybreathe.com, on Aug 23 2007, 02:49 PM, said:

Nobody hold your breath !
Nobody hold your breath!

Fly Breathe Airways :lol:

Ooops, adviserting.

#22 seven5seven

seven5seven

Private Pilot - IFR

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 656 posts

Posted 23 August 2007 - 03:07 PM

Nobody hold your breath!

Fly Breathe Airways

Ooops, adviserting.

HAHA Very good "Mr Boss" :lol:

#23 Continental180

Continental180

Private Pilot - IFR

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 946 posts

Posted 16 September 2007 - 02:47 PM

Hello

Honestly, I don't think it is worth it. I had VABASE ( SUCKED BIG TIME, LIKE BIG TIME!!)

and the virtual airline is sopossed to a low cost thing.

Yes, its true that everyone wants to spend money on theses kinds of products just to improve there airline, and of course, attract new pilots.

But let me tell you something, i know what game every virtual airline tool builder. its just the fact you guys want money..

im not trying to sound like a bitter person, but it is the fact, i have been around this virtual airline industry for over 7 years now...not much has changed...

tyler

#24 George Botley

George Botley

Private Pilot - VFR

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 215 posts

Posted 17 September 2007 - 07:44 AM

Ive taken controll of this Chris didn't make any of the code so as of now its free and its good im finalising the user section and then it will be available. ITS FREE PEOPLE YAY when you order it all thats asked is you give a donation (optional)

Yours
George

#25 George Botley

George Botley

Private Pilot - VFR

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 215 posts

Posted 17 September 2007 - 11:48 AM

Chris is interested in helping as a coder sorry for that it probs made him feel like a right idiot.

Yours
George

#26 Myles

Myles

Private Pilot - IFR

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 791 posts

Posted 18 September 2007 - 03:20 AM

Another copy. I have seen your website and you have pretty much copied vabase.**m. You were even stupid enough to leave a link to vabase.**m on the software page. Its just funny that you Chris happen to have a copy of the software. I will be watching you closely.

#27 George Botley

George Botley

Private Pilot - VFR

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 215 posts

Posted 18 September 2007 - 05:11 AM

Chris and i decided the name and i didn't like it to start with as i got confused with it.

Moyles i aint copyed VABASE atall m8.

don't know why you think that.

Anyways i don't mean to be mean to you or anytinhg

#28 Myles

Myles

Private Pilot - IFR

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 791 posts

Posted 18 September 2007 - 12:03 PM

First, learn to spell. Second, i am not your mate. I know exactly what you guys have been doing through your website and through a few people i know.

Some people will say my system sucks for idiotic reasons and most say it sucks yet they try and make it look their own and pass it off as something else. Many will say the system is great, either way i do not appreciate anybody reproducing my scripts beit for commercial reasons or personal.

As i said above i will be keeping a close eye.

I would also like to add this screenshot from their website. Note the red rings, did i miss anything here?

It is the same format, v1.0 is used first and our P&S Package second.

Posted Image

#29 George Botley

George Botley

Private Pilot - VFR

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 215 posts

Posted 18 September 2007 - 12:13 PM

Yea that will be completly re-written to stop you sueing us Myles.

Sorry for this.

And i will esure you 100% none of these scripts our copying you in any shape or form i gaurentee it. None i have used are the same as yours.

#30 Myles

Myles

Private Pilot - IFR

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 791 posts

Posted 18 September 2007 - 12:14 PM

Then you won't mind talking to me on MSN? My address is myles@breezestudio.co.uk.

#31 George Botley

George Botley

Private Pilot - VFR

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 215 posts

Posted 18 September 2007 - 12:20 PM

Added you,

#32 マイリー・サイラス

マイリー・サイラス

formerly cmbtrans

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 434 posts

Posted 18 September 2007 - 12:23 PM

View PostMyles, on Sep 18 2007, 10:03 AM, said:

Some people will say my system sucks for idiotic reasons and most say it sucks yet they try and make it look their own and pass it off as something else. Many will say the system is great, either way i do not appreciate anybody reproducing my scripts beit for commercial reasons or personal.

Your system doesn't suck but you are a great scammer. I paid you over 100gbp/$200 for a customised vabase system
or sth like that, and you've done NOTHING at all after receiving my money. It's been nearly a year now and paypal just
ignores my complaint. Please give me FULL refund or I reserve right to sue you in court!!!

ps. You also ignored me on MSN after receiving my payment although u were online all the time.

Edited by Qantas30, 18 September 2007 - 12:28 PM.

#33 George Botley

George Botley

Private Pilot - VFR

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 215 posts

Posted 18 September 2007 - 12:26 PM

Thats why i decided to go free on my admin panels and only accept donations as incase things like this happen.

#34 マイリー・サイラス

マイリー・サイラス

formerly cmbtrans

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 434 posts

Posted 18 September 2007 - 12:30 PM

View PostGeorge Botley, on Sep 18 2007, 10:26 AM, said:

Thats why i decided to go free on my admin panels and only accept donations as incase things like this happen.

I've been scammed over $500 on these silly VA scripts now.  :lol:  :lol: I just get extremely disappointed to the
attitudes and motives of some people here and may not have the mood to continue working on my VA no more~  :censored:

#35 George Botley

George Botley

Private Pilot - VFR

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 215 posts

Posted 18 September 2007 - 12:32 PM

Mines free and offers alot i thought of the idea at the begining and wanted it for VA's to benifit and allow ease of use for Pilots and Staff.

#36 Scott Gibson

Scott Gibson

Private Pilot - IFR

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 529 posts

Posted 18 September 2007 - 12:58 PM

George has been working very hard on this Software, i am backing him and i know he did not copy VABASE. He has worked hard for months to help people with VA and u r going to sue him because u THINK he copied you

#37 FunkyBuddy

FunkyBuddy

Commercial Pilot

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,453 posts

Posted 18 September 2007 - 12:59 PM

View PostQantas30, on Sep 18 2007, 01:23 PM, said:

View PostMyles, on Sep 18 2007, 10:03 AM, said:

Your system doesn't suck but you are a great scammer. I paid you over 100gbp/$200 for a customised vabase system
or sth like that, and you've done NOTHING at all after receiving my money. It's been nearly a year now and paypal just
ignores my complaint. Please give me FULL refund or I reserve right to sue you in court!!!

ps. You also ignored me on MSN after receiving my payment although u were online all the time.

That sucks big time :lol:

If that's true you SHOULD take further action by reporting him. Dunno who to though.

I mean you paid $200 just for an automated VA system which you have not received yet?

Just crazy

Chino

#38 George Botley

George Botley

Private Pilot - VFR

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 215 posts

Posted 18 September 2007 - 01:02 PM

Exactly it is and im producing a free system and he wants a copy of them all my scripts i mean.

I think this is wrong and against rights.

guess what?

VABASE.com the company is for sale at a minimum of 1000$ and i wonder whos gonna buy it.

Hmmmm

If you think im in the right say yes and if im in the wrong say Wrong

#39 zrotzel

zrotzel

Private Pilot - VFR

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 494 posts

Posted 18 September 2007 - 01:10 PM

I thought this myles guy got taken off the web for ripping people off??  I have tried his system and it wasn't what i was looking for, but I had emailed him for 4 or 5 months prior and got no response.  Only after people started posting on VATSIM did he appear out of the wood work.  I don't see how you can accuse anyone of stealing when all these systems are aimed at doing the same thing.

#40 George Botley

George Botley

Private Pilot - VFR

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 215 posts

Posted 18 September 2007 - 01:13 PM

Exactly Shall i setup a Poll??

I think i will

Look out on FSW VA forum