8 replies to this topic

#1 Brad

Brad

Administrator

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,796 posts

Posted 25 September 2007 - 11:37 AM

We are pleased to announce that one of Flight1's chart-topping and best-loved titles is back and now flying in the Flight Simulator X and Vista skies!  Ultimate Traffic was one of the first "AI" upgrades to Flight Simulator and has been widely regarded as the best, with 10,000s of satisfied flight simmers around the globe.

What set's Ultimate Traffic apart from any other similar program, is that it is still the only AI traffic expansion to provide realistic traffic in Flight Simulator, based on actual airline schedules!

Ultimate Traffic 2007 is a culmination of over a year of research and development, and takes advantage of the latest AI technology, in cooperation from our friends at Project AI. The goal of this project is to provide FSX users with the most complete and realistic real-world airline movements worldwide and offer new levels in AI Traffic design.

This version ships with a new schedule that is current for the Spring/Summer 2007 period, bringing back up to date traffic for both Flight Simulator 2004 and Flight Simulator X whether running in Windows XP or Vista.

Flight1 are shipping Ultimate Traffic 2007 to resellers worldwide and it is also available direct from http://www.flight1.com priced at US$34.95.

The preceding press release was received from Flight1 on 9/12

#2 SergeBMW

SergeBMW

Commercial Pilot

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,762 posts

Posted 29 September 2007 - 02:42 AM

Do you have any info for previous UT costumers about a coupon or something? or do we have to pay a full price again? I cant seem to find that information on the website.

#3 cbonacic

cbonacic

Private Pilot - VFR

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 180 posts

Posted 29 September 2007 - 03:20 PM

I can't even imagine how slow should run FSX having all real traffic and the slides 100% activated, if with boats, traffic, alirlines and private aviation the frames drop to 5-9 FPS.

#4 Frederiksen

Frederiksen

Airline Transport Pilot

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,701 posts

Posted 19 October 2007 - 09:21 PM

I have FSX and Ultimate Traffic for FSX. Works great with little or no hits in FPS, or at least no more then the stock AI traffic. You don't have to have the sliders at 100% to get traffic, unless you want aircraft all over the place and I think that is a little unrealistic, even for busy airports like my home airport DIA.

#5 ALPHA_FOXTROT_10

ALPHA_FOXTROT_10

Private Pilot - VFR

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 448 posts

Posted 22 October 2007 - 08:36 PM

never was much of a fan of Ultimate Traffic for fs2004, horrible flight models.   :lol:

#6 cbonacic

cbonacic

Private Pilot - VFR

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 180 posts

Posted 22 October 2007 - 09:03 PM

what percentage of airline traffic do you use to get realistic? and for general aviation? Please, let me know, to tune it like that and test it. Thanks

#7 Frederiksen

Frederiksen

Airline Transport Pilot

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,701 posts

Posted 23 October 2007 - 10:10 AM

I use about 50% Airline traffic. 20% GA, 50 % Airport Traffic, and about 50% all the others. I get plenty of airline traffic for me.

DA KING 08:
In Ultimate Traffic you can use the airplanes that you use, not just what Ultimate Traffic uses, and with the Update Button it will search for more aircraft for you,  and install them as AI. It also produces flight plans based on real airliner schedules for all airports in FSX. I think it is great being able to get real airlines instead of the stock AI in FSX.

#8 ALPHA_FOXTROT_10

ALPHA_FOXTROT_10

Private Pilot - VFR

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 448 posts

Posted 23 October 2007 - 04:19 PM

View PostFrederiksen, on Oct 23 2007, 10:10 AM, said:

I use about 50% Airline traffic. 20% GA, 50 % Airport Traffic, and about 50% all the others. I get plenty of airline traffic for me.

DA KING 08:
In Ultimate Traffic you can use the airplanes that you use, not just what Ultimate Traffic uses, and with the Update Button it will search for more aircraft for you,  and install them as AI. It also produces flight plans based on real airliner schedules for all airports in FSX. I think it is great being able to get real airlines instead of the stock AI in FSX.

OHHHH buddy my ai is raelistic enough from fsp to aardvark u name it, and also all the liveries and scedules up date! :lol:  :lol:

#9 Frederiksen

Frederiksen

Airline Transport Pilot

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,701 posts

Posted 24 October 2007 - 11:50 AM

DA KING 08:
Are you using FSX? Up to now and Ultimate Traffic for FSX, you couldn't make flight plans and compile them into FSX.