#42 JAI777W

JAI777W

Commercial Pilot

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,101 posts

Posted 18 June 2008 - 04:40 PM

View Postmorton_taylor_FS, on Jun 9 2008, 01:41 PM, said:

You know what, I truly have no room to say what I have said way up there.  Go ahead man, make your FSX Airbus A320!  I wish the best of luck to you now.  I needed to realize what I've said, before posting.  I am modeling an aircraft, my favorite one, the KC-135.  There are HJG's -135s, Mike Stone's -135, PAI's -135s, and Rok Dolenec's -135s.  I am doing a modification to Rok's model.  We have only a little while before the next flight sim comes out, and a lot of us want to put our work into the Flight Simulation community.  I know see the true meaning behind the A320 of yours.  We only have one life to live, live to the fullest.  I suppose don't let others stop you from creating what you wish.

Heck even let the Flight Simulation community help you through making it, take their help, and when you finalize it put all their names in, and as the head leader of the plane, let all know how and why you've made it.

It is a free country.. so TAKE PRIDE IN YOUR WORK!

wow, look at me.. I tell ya, I can't stand or believe what computers have and are done/doing to me.

Seriously, what did I tell you about smoking pot during office hours? :lol:

#43 CaptainTim

CaptainTim

Commercial Pilot

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,561 posts

Posted 18 June 2008 - 04:41 PM

View PostJAI777W, on Jun 18 2008, 10:40 PM, said:

View Postmorton_taylor_FS, on Jun 9 2008, 01:41 PM, said:

You know what, I truly have no room to say what I have said way up there.  Go ahead man, make your FSX Airbus A320!  I wish the best of luck to you now.  I needed to realize what I've said, before posting.  I am modeling an aircraft, my favorite one, the KC-135.  There are HJG's -135s, Mike Stone's -135, PAI's -135s, and Rok Dolenec's -135s.  I am doing a modification to Rok's model.  We have only a little while before the next flight sim comes out, and a lot of us want to put our work into the Flight Simulation community.  I know see the true meaning behind the A320 of yours.  We only have one life to live, live to the fullest.  I suppose don't let others stop you from creating what you wish.

Heck even let the Flight Simulation community help you through making it, take their help, and when you finalize it put all their names in, and as the head leader of the plane, let all know how and why you've made it.

It is a free country.. so TAKE PRIDE IN YOUR WORK!

wow, look at me.. I tell ya, I can't stand or believe what computers have and are done/doing to me.

Seriously, what did I tell you about smoking pot during office hours? :lol:

be descrete about it?   :lol: