337 replies to this topic

#321 Mexicana

Mexicana

Private Pilot - IFR

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 514 posts

Posted 14 April 2009 - 09:23 PM

Well you didn't said it but REX 2.0 is going to be free for users of REX 1.0?

I'm guessing is going to cost, cause is NOT a PATCH.. So Poor guys who bought your first realese.. But anyways im not on that situation fortunately.

From my point of view I think REX sucks. Why?

First because you are not considering, fs9 users like fsx users, I can't understand why?, I know fs9 and fsx are too diferent, but why other people can realese on same date the 2 version?

I think we still a lot of fs9 users, and maybe more than FSX. And worse than that, you didn't know when you're going to release it.... It shows our importance.

Thats my 2 cents

#322 wynthorpe

wynthorpe

Airline Transport Pilot

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,070 posts

Posted 15 April 2009 - 02:01 AM

View PostMexicana, on Apr 14 2009, 09:23 PM, said:

I'm guessing is going to cost, cause is NOT a PATCH.. So Poor guys who bought your first realese.. But anyways im not on that situation fortunately.

First because you are not considering, fs9 users like fsx users, I can't understand why?, I know fs9 and fsx are too diferent, but why other people can realese on same date the 2 version?

I think we still a lot of fs9 users, and maybe more than FSX. And worse than that, you didn't know when you're going to release it.... It shows our importance.

Thats my 2 cents

Like i said! "Ive given up on fs9 version".

#323 yuhuda

yuhuda

Airline Transport Pilot

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,389 posts

Posted 17 April 2009 - 12:13 AM

im still mad, in real life pearl harbor does not have that bright blue coral water color as every sim photo has.

#324 Brandon-M

Brandon-M

Orville Reincarnate

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,912 posts

Posted 17 April 2009 - 05:20 AM

View PostMexicana, on Apr 14 2009, 06:23 PM, said:

Thats my 2 cents

What the? ;)

Are you high or something?

:hrmm: Yes, i can tell that a LOT of hard thinking and logic went into that statement...

but why other people can realese on same date the 2 version?

Because you have to develop each addon individually, and theres only a limited amount of workers to create the product? Because they do not live to serve you, their master as you seem to think.

I think we still a lot of fs9 users, and maybe more than FSX.

I think you're wrong. You cant go by this forum alone and say that FS9 gets more traffic, because we cannot reprisent the auctual amount of FSX/FS9 Simmers. So your :hrmm: out of luck there.

And worse than that, you didn't know when you're going to release it.... It shows our importance.

Have you ever made an addon? Yet, an addon on this Scale and quality? Have you decided to release one platform, and then spend all the time re modelling and re-doing it so that it can function 100% correctly on the other platform? No? Oh, it sounds like you did.

Be quiet and be patient.

Edited by Brandon., 17 April 2009 - 05:22 AM.

#325 Mexicana

Mexicana

Private Pilot - IFR

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 514 posts

Posted 17 April 2009 - 12:10 PM

Well, lets see...  :o

Brandon said:What the? :)

Are you high or something?

Me:Maybe you are stupid but my nickname is Mexicana (like the mexican airline), I cant write the english very well. But at least you understand me...

Brandon said::o Yes, i can tell that a LOT of hard thinking and logic went into that statement...

Me:I think you have a BIG PROBLEM with DRUGS... You should go with a psychiatrist.

Brandon said:Because you have to develop each addon individually, and theres only a limited amount of workers to create the product? Because they do not live to serve you, their master as you seem to think.

Me:Again you are wrong, first beacuse i don't see the point of posting images of something, that looks almost finish, and they not have a release date... I think its all about respect, if we're going to pay for something at least they should tell us about progress and not have to ask in this forum.

Brandon said:I think you're wrong. You cant go by this forum alone and say that FS9 gets more traffic, because we cannot reprisent the auctual amount of FSX/FS9 Simmers. So your :hrmm: out of luck there.

Me:Again I think you are an stupid boy of 14 years in England. I posted "I think" that mean "im not sure", stop taking DRUGS!!!

Brandon said:Have you ever made an addon? Yet, an addon on this Scale and quality? Have you decided to release one platform, and then spend all the time re modelling and re-doing it so that it can function 100% correctly on the other platform? No? Oh, it sounds like you did.

Me:No, of course not!, but even with the worse of the payware group, told you the advance, or like Flytampa, they don't say anything... will be, when it has to be.

Brandon said:Be quiet and be patient.

Me:Of corse not! There is a whole world apart from rex :hrmm:  ;)

#326 yuku

yuku

Private Pilot - VFR

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 370 posts

Posted 20 April 2009 - 10:30 AM

@Mexicana
just to put your initial argument back in the corner.
The update from REX 1.0 to 2.0 is FREE for all that bought 1.0 already, this is a sign of real generousity from the designers as the 2.0 update is not just a simple patch but a complete rewrite of a large part of the program.

Like Brandon said, you have not spent a lot of time looking in to the matter but are shouting stuff that just is not true.

I've bought REX even if my computer now is not really ready to let FSX show it's full potential and I will certainly update to 2.0 and also buy the FS9 version as there is just no other program that does make FS look as good as REX does.

Just look at their website and especially at the forums displaying the (work in progress) screenshots of REX for FS9

The site is here and the screenshots of FS9 version are here

@Reed I wish you and your wife all the best and hope the delivery will go well. All the best for you and your family.

#327 belisar

belisar

Student Pilot

• First Class Member
  • PipPip
  • 73 posts

Posted 20 April 2009 - 10:57 AM

Well, I can't wait. I already have REX for FSX but I have been spending a lot of time on my FS9 lately and having REX will definitely provide some quality sky time for me.

#328 luketheduke

luketheduke

Passenger

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 29 April 2009 - 12:25 PM

First off, RSTough, congratulation to you and your wife. Hope everyone is doing well. The REX Team deserved a standing ovation for creating such beautiful art for virtual simulation and mainly not forgetting the FS9 community as a whole. Great job, guys.

#329 wynthorpe

wynthorpe

Airline Transport Pilot

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,070 posts

Posted 29 April 2009 - 12:36 PM

View Postluketheduke, on Apr 29 2009, 12:25 PM, said:

First off, RSTough, congratulation to you and your wife. Hope everyone is doing well. The REX Team deserved a standing ovation for creating such beautiful art for virtual simulation and mainly not forgetting the FS9 community as a whole. Great job, guys.

I think they have forgot FS9 lol.

#330 Mr-Sim

Mr-Sim

Airline Transport Pilot

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,914 posts

Posted 29 April 2009 - 01:08 PM

You must be pretty stupid and not know how long it takes to develop such a progie

#331 wynthorpe

wynthorpe

Airline Transport Pilot

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,070 posts

Posted 29 April 2009 - 01:16 PM

View PostMr.Sim, on Apr 29 2009, 01:08 PM, said:

You must be pretty stupid and not know how long it takes to develop such a progie

Don't you call me stupid son! At 14 years old you should have been taught not to talk to adults like that  :hrmm:

I deffo know how long it takes to develop programs and sceneries, ive been working on mine a good 6 months and its nowhere near even a beta stage at this moment in time.

Edited by wynthorpe, 29 April 2009 - 01:16 PM.

#332 Noble.

Noble.

Airline Transport Pilot

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,011 posts

Posted 29 April 2009 - 01:24 PM

View Postwynthorpe, on Apr 29 2009, 06:36 PM, said:

View Postluketheduke, on Apr 29 2009, 12:25 PM, said:

I think they have forgot FS9 lol.

View Postwynthorpe, on Apr 29 2009, 07:16 PM, said:

View PostMr.Sim, on Apr 29 2009, 01:08 PM, said:

Don't you call me stupid son! At 14 years old you should have been taught not to talk to adults like that  :hrmm:

I deffo know how long it takes to develop programs and sceneries, ive been working on mine a good 6 months and its nowhere near even a beta stage at this moment in time.

Well it's been stated already, REX are finishing REX 2.0 before finishing the FS9 instalment.

#333 Mr-Sim

Mr-Sim

Airline Transport Pilot

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,914 posts

Posted 29 April 2009 - 01:25 PM

I call them as I see them so don't tell me what to call people.

#334 wynthorpe

wynthorpe

Airline Transport Pilot

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,070 posts

Posted 29 April 2009 - 01:30 PM

View PostMr.Sim, on Apr 29 2009, 01:25 PM, said:

your cheeky i'll give you that!

#335 Noble.

Noble.

Airline Transport Pilot

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,011 posts

Posted 29 April 2009 - 01:33 PM

View Postwynthorpe, on Apr 29 2009, 07:30 PM, said:

Well you were rather condescending.

#336 wynthorpe

wynthorpe

Airline Transport Pilot

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,070 posts

Posted 29 April 2009 - 01:41 PM

View PostNoble., on Apr 29 2009, 01:33 PM, said:

View Postwynthorpe, on Apr 29 2009, 07:30 PM, said:

Well you were rather condescending.

I don't appreciate being called stupid of some one who doesnt even know me, let alone a child who doesnt even know me.

#337 Soap

Soap

Commercial Pilot

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,493 posts

Posted 24 July 2009 - 10:29 PM

Nice!!

#338 Guest_βцziεł-411_*

Guest_βцziεł-411_*
  • Guests

Posted 24 July 2009 - 10:35 PM

Well, this is weird.

About 6 minutes ago I was viewing this thread, and when I return to the forum index it has been dug up by Bumbleass. :hrmm:

What a coincidence. :hrmm: