* * * - - 5 votes

Europa Airways | Pre Release 1

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
81 replies to this topic

#21 seven5seven

seven5seven

Private Pilot - IFR

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 656 posts

Posted 07 April 2008 - 09:09 AM

View PostviDTek, on Apr 7 2008, 02:36 PM, said:

View PostNo., on Apr 7 2008, 02:03 PM, said:

It's old fashioned, basic and looks like it was made using preset effects in fireworks!!!

Professional designs to be rolled in people! Web 2.0, clear and crisp. :hrmm:

www.BreatheAirways.com has a fantastic design.
Not really and no i don't use fireworks, The site was made in Photoshop. still we are desingning the site this is the first idea, i don't see nothing wrong with this design, and many of my clients are more than happy with what i produce for them. ty

Not Really :lol: :hrmm: :hrmm:

We have had many many comments on our website, thankyou! :lol:

#22 viDTek

viDTek

Commercial Pilot

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,730 posts

Posted 07 April 2008 - 09:12 AM

lol i didn't mean about your website simon :lol: i meant my site isn't old fashioned i really like your design.

#23 seven5seven

seven5seven

Private Pilot - IFR

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 656 posts

Posted 07 April 2008 - 09:13 AM

View PostviDTek, on Apr 7 2008, 03:12 PM, said:

lol i didn't mean about your website simon :lol: i meant my site isn't old fashioned i really like your design.
Haha its okay! Just messing lol, good luck with Europa as i said before :lol:

#24 viDTek

viDTek

Commercial Pilot

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,730 posts

Posted 07 April 2008 - 09:14 AM

Thanks, Stil thinking about how we are gona do the site. but thanks again :lol:

#25 Don Grange

Don Grange

Private Pilot - IFR

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 938 posts

Posted 07 April 2008 - 09:59 AM

View PostviDTek, on Apr 7 2008, 03:05 PM, said:

look this is my press release topic, i'me not going to argue with you more, there is nothing wrong with this design we are still working on it this is not the final design far from it, i do not take advantages of my customers, my customers they are happy with wmy work and they are the ones that ask me for the designs, i just follow thier instructions.

But thats none of your business, The design is being evaluated and we are going to develop the site properly.

There is a major difference between accepting criticism and being too proud of yourself.

#26 viDTek

viDTek

Commercial Pilot

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,730 posts

Posted 07 April 2008 - 10:03 AM

If you had been a little more polite about it, there wouldn't have been a problem...

#27 Don Grange

Don Grange

Private Pilot - IFR

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 938 posts

Posted 07 April 2008 - 10:32 AM

I wasn't being rude by posting what I did. You're being rude with your cocky attitude.

#28 viDTek

viDTek

Commercial Pilot

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,730 posts

Posted 07 April 2008 - 10:43 AM

View Post. ., on Apr 7 2008, 04:32 PM, said:

I wasn't being rude by posting what I did. You're being rude with your cocky attitude.
omg, ofc you where being rude. i was not, look please can we stop with this arguement. ok i don't come to fsw to fight with some jerk who loves to be rude myself like everyone else is here to have fun, and people like you ruin it. don't bother posting again i'me not going to reply.

#29 WF10

WF10

Airline Transport Pilot

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,672 posts

Posted 07 April 2008 - 10:48 AM

View PostviDTek, on Apr 7 2008, 09:12 AM, said:

man, don't worry... I don't know what this . . guy thinks he's doing, but he obviously doesn't know a thing about web design... I think it's sleek and professional!

#30 viDTek

viDTek

Commercial Pilot

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,730 posts

Posted 07 April 2008 - 10:59 AM

thanks, you should see the new banner. it looks great, the site will look even better when i add the flash parts and content. we decided to go ahead with this design.

#31 Don Grange

Don Grange

Private Pilot - IFR

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 938 posts

Posted 07 April 2008 - 11:49 AM

View PostWF08, on Apr 7 2008, 04:48 PM, said:

man, don't worry... I don't know what this . . guy thinks he's doing, but he obviously doesn't know a thing about web design... I think it's sleek and professional!

I'll tell you straight what I'm doing: helping this VA. It would be a very hard task to make the amount of money I do out of web design if I "do not know a thing" about it.

You obviously think it's sleek and professional as you're not educated within design, development, accessability and compatability.

#32 viDTek

viDTek

Commercial Pilot

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,730 posts

Posted 07 April 2008 - 11:58 AM

View Post. ., on Apr 7 2008, 05:49 PM, said:

View PostWF08, on Apr 7 2008, 04:48 PM, said:

I'll tell you straight what I'm doing: helping this VA. It would be a very hard task to make the amount of money I do out of web design if I "do not know a thing" about it.

You obviously think it's sleek and professional as you're not educated within design, development, accessability and compatability.

Guys can we jsut finish this here, i don't want my post to be hi-jacked into an arguement, Look you have the right to your opinion i respect that, however, please next time be more polite when bringing up an issue. thank you

#33 Don Grange

Don Grange

Private Pilot - IFR

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 938 posts

Posted 07 April 2008 - 12:46 PM

Yes, though it was originally you who was rude.

#34 WF10

WF10

Airline Transport Pilot

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,672 posts

Posted 07 April 2008 - 12:48 PM

View Post. ., on Apr 7 2008, 12:46 PM, said:

Yes, though it was originally you who was rude.

sorry to go off topic, but you really make me sick.

#35 viDTek

viDTek

Commercial Pilot

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,730 posts

Posted 07 April 2008 - 01:16 PM

Guys please come on, lets just enjoy the hobby k? thats what we are here for after all.

#36 Don Grange

Don Grange

Private Pilot - IFR

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 938 posts

Posted 07 April 2008 - 01:39 PM

View PostWF08, on Apr 7 2008, 06:48 PM, said:

Sorry for going off topic, but get a life if a post on the internet makes you sick.

I'm not posting further as I was ORIGINALLY POSTING TO HELP THIS VIRTUAL AIRLINE, and I'll do the same by no longer feeding WF08 to inappropriately pass comment.

#37 WF10

WF10

Airline Transport Pilot

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,672 posts

Posted 07 April 2008 - 02:04 PM

View Post. ., on Apr 7 2008, 01:39 PM, said:

View PostWF08, on Apr 7 2008, 06:48 PM, said:

Sorry for going off topic, but get a life if a post on the internet makes you sick.

I'm not posting further as I was ORIGINALLY POSTING TO HELP THIS VIRTUAL AIRLINE, and I'll do the same by no longer feeding WF08 to inappropriately pass comment.

Ok. But just to confirm, I was referring to you making me sick, not the post. Hence why I said YOU make me sick, not YOUR POSTS makes me sick.  :lol:

#38 Don Grange

Don Grange

Private Pilot - IFR

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 938 posts

Posted 07 April 2008 - 02:14 PM

You don't know me personally, buddyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!

(nor do you want to hahaha)

#39 fluffy

fluffy

Airline Transport Pilot

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,113 posts

Posted 07 April 2008 - 02:28 PM

This is the third argument I've seen in here today. Guys, is the arguing really worth it? What is it actually going to achieve other than getting yourselves in trouble.

:lol:

#40 viDTek

viDTek

Commercial Pilot

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,730 posts

Posted 07 April 2008 - 02:30 PM

Guys please can stop with the argueing?