Departure: Heathrow
Arrival: Bahrain
Departure: Bahrain
Arrival: Doha

Route: EGLL-OBBI-OTBD
Link to Flight Plan:

Time of Day: Morning to Night

Description:
One of my favourite routes as it involves a stop over and a short hop across the sea to Qatar.
Screenshots:

B777-236 Parked at Heathrow
Posted Image

Passenger view of T4
Posted Image

Taxiing to departure runway
Posted Image

Take off
Posted Image

Cruising to Bahrain Int
Posted Image

Decending to Bahrain Int
Posted Image

Final Approach
Posted Image

Touchdown
Posted Image

Parked at the terminal
Posted Image

Ready for take off at Dusk
Posted Image

Take off
Posted Image

Climbing to Doha flight path
Posted Image

Final aporach to Doha
Posted Image

Touchdown
Posted Image

Parked and engine shutdown
Posted Image

Ready for a new day!
Posted Image

#2 franthree

franthree

Orville Reincarnate

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,271 posts

Posted 03 June 2008 - 03:36 PM

:lol: Very nice -goes well with your other flight. I am curious of the "Speedbird" moniker--why are all the British Airways jets called that. Or is it only the BA- 777? :lol:

#3 neel_the_one

neel_the_one

Private Pilot - VFR

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 462 posts

Posted 03 June 2008 - 04:36 PM

View Postfranthree, on Jun 3 2008, 08:36 PM, said:

:lol: Very nice -goes well with your other flight. I am curious of the "Speedbird" moniker--why are all the British Airways jets called that. Or is it only the BA- 777? :lol:

lol ive got no idea to be honest...i think the Concorde was also called Speedbird aswell :S ill need to check up on that. Btw...i just purchased the Overland Boeing package...its totally brilliant appart from the default sounds :hrmm: i can always add better sound anyway so its not a major problem :hrmm:

#4 franthree

franthree

Orville Reincarnate

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,271 posts

Posted 03 June 2008 - 04:56 PM

View Postneel_the_one, on Jun 3 2008, 05:36 PM, said:

lol ive got no idea to be honest...i think the Concorde was also called Speedbird aswell :S ill need to check up on that. Btw...i just purchased the Overland Boeing package...its totally brilliant appart from the default sounds :hrmm: i can always add better sound anyway so its not a major problem :hrmm:

Thanks Mate--or Bud--how we say it in New York--Neel the one-Do you have opinon of CLS models--you must have seen the post!--I never tried the overland mods--Thanks

#5 neel_the_one

neel_the_one

Private Pilot - VFR

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 462 posts

Posted 03 June 2008 - 05:10 PM

View Postfranthree, on Jun 3 2008, 09:56 PM, said:

View Postneel_the_one, on Jun 3 2008, 05:36 PM, said:

Thanks Mate--or Bud--how we say it in New York--Neel the one-Do you have opinon of CLS models--you must have seen the post!--I never tried the overland mods--Thanks

I know someone that has an airbus CLS software and even though he loves the model and textures, it doesnt come with a FMS and thats what he really wanted...having said that, he has merged the PSS panel with the CLS model and the aircraft is perfect! Also, same problem with Overland Boeing package, great model and virtual cockpit but it doesnt come with a complex FMS like it does with Just Flight's A340 Pro, etc....

#6 franthree

franthree

Orville Reincarnate

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,271 posts

Posted 03 June 2008 - 05:12 PM

:lol: Thanks for the repley