• 552 posts

Posted 01 July 2008 - 04:34 PM

FS Version: FSX
Duration of Flight: ~10 mins

Departure: Camden [YSCN]
Arrival: Kingsford Smith [YSSY]

Route: Direct GPS

Time of Day: Daytime
Meteorological Conditions: Strong winds on approach to Kingsford Smith Intl.

Description: The tour has come to an end! I didn't log my miles, which I regret now, but I've flown very many miles now throughout AUBlue. It's been very fun to explore this region and I bet AUGold will be just as fun. Here are all the places I've visited during this tour:

YGEL – YGIG – YMUL – YBUN – YBLN – YMGT – YMJM – YABA – YNRV – YESP – YCDU – YKBY – YMPA – YWUD –

YCUS – YPLC – YTBB – YCEE – YCWL – YWHA – YPIR – YPAD – YGWA – YMCT – YPOD – YWBL – YMAV – YMML – YMMB

– YPID – YKII – YSMI – YQNS – YMHB – YSTH – YFLI – YYRM – YBNS – YORB – YMCO – YMER – YMRY – YWOL – YSCN –

YSSY

The people from this region will most likely notice that I've flown from one side of the region and all the way to the other, by following the coastline.

Last flight now is from Camden [YSCN] to Kingsford Smith Intl. [YSSY]. Nice area...

This is another short hop, and unfortunatly the weather wasn't the best. Taxing at Kingsford Smith takes forever! ;D

Anyways thanks to all the people who replied and followed my posts and I hope you enjoyed the watch. Here's the last set from my tour around AUBlue, enjoy! :lol:

Screenshots:

Preparing for takeoff
Posted Image

Ready for takeoff
Posted Image

Airborne, turning towards Kingsford Smith
Posted Image

Posted Image

VC shot
Posted Image

Scenery shot
Posted Image

On final
Posted Image

Posted Image

Just before touchdown at Kingsford Smith International!
Posted Image

The end of this tour, the Twin Otter is now parked for this time
Posted Image

Posted Image

#2 franthree

franthree

Orville Reincarnate

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,271 posts

Posted 01 July 2008 - 04:51 PM

:lol: Nice shots-Delare-however wanted to see more of Kingsford Smith International!--AU Blue gives you scenery for Airports as well!--If you could post any  pics if you have them-- Skal !

Edited by franthree, 01 July 2008 - 04:54 PM.

#3 Delare

Delare

Private Pilot - IFR

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 552 posts

Posted 01 July 2008 - 04:56 PM

As far as I know Orbx hasn't done Kingsford yet, but they're working on a payware version of it :lol: I took some when taxing but they came out all boring :lol: I was sent to GA parking by ATC so didn't see much of the airport from the ground. When flying I got a runway that didn't require me to fly over the airport, and when approaching I was too low to get any decent shots, so what you see from the approach shots are the best for now. I'm departing from this airport when starting my tour around AUGold with the Piper Cheyenne, I will make sure to take alot of screenshots of the airport then franthree! :hrmm:

Thanks.

Edited by Delare, 01 July 2008 - 04:57 PM.