• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,653 posts

Posted 07 July 2008 - 02:42 PM

FS Version: Any
Duration of Flight: About 10 minutes in the Mustang

Departure: Hultsfred-Vimmerby AB (ESSF)
Arrival: Olanda (ESMZ)

Route: Direct, recommended that you take a way-laid route to enjoy the scenery to the fullest.
Link to Flight Plan: None this time.....give me a good place to host these things on here!

Time of Day: 1930, late afternoon
Meteorological Conditions: Real World

Description: This is THE flight to fly in the Mustang! The scenery isn't the most amazing, but when you can zoom along and take it all in, it makes it much better. Additionally, the short flight time makes sure you don't get bored. This would probably make an even prettier sunset flight!

A bit of a suggestion though- If you aren't very experienced at landing the Mustang, you better get to before trying the landing in this flight. If you fly with all realism on max (as I do), then you're gonna have one heckuva time putting it down on the small arrival runway. If you gun the engine on final, or before the flare, you'll get the biggest p-factor yaw you'll ever encounter. 3 point landing is the only way to go with this runway!

Screenshots:

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

#2 Bman.

Bman.

First Class Member

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,983 posts

Posted 07 July 2008 - 10:17 PM

Ahhhhh.........weeeeeeeeeeeeeeee  high speed.  That's a whole different type of fun.  There is nothing but direct in that bird! :hrmm:

#3 usnchris

usnchris

Airline Transport Pilot

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,653 posts

Posted 08 July 2008 - 08:24 AM

Oh, this baby can take it slow too. Well....if you consider 120 mph slow! Thats as slow as you can go without losing a good chunk of your maneuverability......its a very beautiful aircraft for the flight though!

By the way Bman, are you going to do the last flight? Because I gotta leave for DC tomorrow, and I'll do the last flight today if you want.

#4 Bman.

Bman.

First Class Member

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,983 posts

Posted 08 July 2008 - 08:44 AM

Go for it.  Personally, I think we should aim for 20 flights in this place.  I don't feel like I have seen enough.  It's really nice up and over there!

#5 usnchris

usnchris

Airline Transport Pilot

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,653 posts

Posted 08 July 2008 - 08:59 AM

Alrighty, so I have dibs. I'm actually not completely sure if I CAN do the flight today, but I think I have a pretty good chance.