No replies to this topic

#1 Cortez

Cortez

Airline Transport Pilot

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,862 posts

Posted 16 October 2008 - 07:48 PM

Hey all, well i'll get straight to the point here. My school offers a video production class, a first year class. Of course, I'm apart of it since I always found video production interesting. We use a Canon XL2 as our main camera, and edit with Adobe Premier.

My group is working on school sports. I'm both a camera man, and an editor. But I was wondering, since I don't have premier at home (don't want the trial) if theres a way I can add news like titles on Vegas?

Is there a plugin I could maybe download? Idk, but your guy's help would be greatly appreciated !

We do currently 1 newscast per week since this is new to us, and it's only a 1 hr class. We hope to do at least 2-3 per week later on during the school year. We just did our 1st newscast the 13th, link can be found below.
IMO, it's not bad for a 1st year, 1st newscast :hrmm: Our time limit is 6 minutes so thats why our stories are rather short.

My camera work can be found on the 1st segment with Brooke and Marcus, and the very ending with the same people.

http://www.schooltub...-Announcemments

Thanks in advance for your help, I also just wanted to show off our project :hrmm: