61 replies to this topic

#61 SK-1323

SK-1323

Commercial Pilot

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,591 posts

Posted 04 November 2008 - 05:27 AM

To be honest i think the winglets looks spot-on. All in all i feel that the PMDG has the most correct proportions and scaling, for me it's simply the very best model in flightsim at the moment, not that the POSKY models looks bad, but the 747 models from POSKY looks to be a bit mis scaled and wrong proportioned, this is, however my opinions, but i feel like you have proved me right by posting real pictures of the 747-400 when you have compared it to the PMDG 747-400.

PMDG have spent many, many years and alot of money when they developed the 747, doing much research, they probably also had the blueprints and technical drawings on the real 747 from Boeing when they made this model and not just by looking at photographs and "thinking" this is right.

To me, the PMDG looks perfect, i really don't have anything bad to say about the model, you obviously don't agree with that and that's fine, so i think we'll just have to agree to disagree :hrmm:

#62 flyNGO

flyNGO

Private Pilot - VFR

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 386 posts

Posted 04 November 2008 - 07:58 AM

Not at all difficult to respect your opinion since you base it on a reasoned response rather than the "kill the messenger" claptrap that is characteristic of other people's posts.