Orville Reincarnate

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,855 posts

Posted 05 November 2008 - 10:58 PM

Yeah.
http://www.techpowerup.com/gpuz/6xaqp/
22% OC on the shaders! :hrmm:
Gonna run ATITool for a while and see if i get any objects or whatever it is. I have been running F@H GPU2 though and no issue yet.

Oh, and don't forget the extra 7k points I have. It's still me, but I don't use that other account thing because I messed up the case when I originally had it running on two different computers. So ha!
Plus, 600 WUs! w00t w00t. I think we can bring the FSW team up pretty high in the rankings. We have around 10 or less people who folding on a regular basis/are active, yet we are still in the top 2k! I bet we can get in the top 1k if we try hard enough.

Edit: As a matter of fact, in 30 days, according to kakaostats we should be in the top 1k! Awesome!

Edit 2: Meh, gonna back off the OC. My GPU drivers decided to stop responding and windows recovered from it. Back down to 1900.

Edited by learjet45dream, 05 November 2008 - 11:07 PM.

#22 VFR_Pierre

VFR_Pierre

Cruising at FL110

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,543 posts

Posted 06 November 2008 - 03:39 PM

Nice learjet. That's one :hrmm: of an OC :hrmm:

#23 VFR_Pierre

VFR_Pierre

Cruising at FL110

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,543 posts

Posted 07 November 2008 - 08:30 PM

Hey guys- I may have to quite F@H because of my dad :hrmm:

#24 ucantcme

ucantcme

Orville Reincarnate

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,956 posts

Posted 08 November 2008 - 10:58 AM

View Postlearjet45dream, on Nov 5 2008, 10:58 PM, said:

Yeah.
http://www.techpowerup.com/gpuz/6xaqp/
22% OC on the shaders! :hrmm:
Gonna run ATITool for a while and see if i get any objects or whatever it is. I have been running F@H GPU2 though and no issue yet.

Oh, and don't forget the extra 7k points I have. It's still me, but I don't use that other account thing because I messed up the case when I originally had it running on two different computers. So ha!
Plus, 600 WUs! w00t w00t. I think we can bring the FSW team up pretty high in the rankings. We have around 10 or less people who folding on a regular basis/are active, yet we are still in the top 2k! I bet we can get in the top 1k if we try hard enough.

Edit: As a matter of fact, in 30 days, according to kakaostats we should be in the top 1k! Awesome!

Edit 2: Meh, gonna back off the OC. My GPU drivers decided to stop responding and windows recovered from it. Back down to 1900.

I've had that issue plenty of times, lol. Quite annoying actually.  :hrmm: