#41 _NW_

_NW_

Orville Reincarnate

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,119 posts

Posted 06 January 2009 - 04:52 PM

View PostE-MAN, on Jan 6 2009, 03:16 PM, said:

One thing is words, the other is actions.

P.S. If you honestly think you are smarter than me, you must be on some real bug. Its alright if your brain can only singletask  and send out the same amount of output as 1/100 percent the first version of an Intel processor.  It ok man, help is out there. All you have to do is look for it, if you need help, let me know.

So what you're saying is that actions speak louder than words?

Alcides was shown McPhat's UHDT techniques...   Alicides quit...  Alcides started his own group..   You're criticizing Zach for contributing against your friend (and I guess your 1 and only painter) for making more replies than he said he was going to do, yet you turn the cheek on your own people when they go against something they said they weren't going to do?  That's hypocritical of you (wouldn't be the first time on this thread.)

Being that not only McPhat used their technique a lot more than Alcides, came up with the website design all by themselves, and has a higher fanbase than your group, is a good indication that Zach isn't the man to mess around with..  not to mention, as I've already proven earlier..  you have to copy McPhat's graphics design too..  you might be smart, but your definitely not creative...  and it didn't take my 1/100th percent of the first version of an Intel CPU to figure that one out.

#42 Jambone

Jambone

Airline Transport Pilot

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,274 posts

Posted 06 January 2009 - 04:55 PM

Mate, if I'm honest, you've proven to be deceitful, obnoxious, untrustworthy and unable to accept the fact that you messed up.

Now I'm not having a go, but you can either bury this and accept the truth or you can bury your head, because no one likes this kinda attitude...

#43 E-MAN

E-MAN

Student Pilot

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts

Posted 06 January 2009 - 05:02 PM

View PostNWilkinson, on Jan 6 2009, 04:52 PM, said:

View PostE-MAN, on Jan 6 2009, 03:16 PM, said:

One thing is words, the other is actions.

P.S. If you honestly think you are smarter than me, you must be on some real bug. Its alright if your brain can only singletask  and send out the same amount of output as 1/100 percent the first version of an Intel processor.  It ok man, help is out there. All you have to do is look for it, if you need help, let me know.

So what you're saying is that actions speak louder than words?

Alcides was shown McPhat's UHDT techniques...   Alicides quit...  Alcides started his own group..   You're criticizing Zach for contributing against your friend (and I guess your 1 and only painter) for making more replies than he said he was going to do, yet you turn the cheek on your own people when they go against something they said they weren't going to do?  That's hypocritical of you (wouldn't be the first time on this thread.)

Being that not only McPhat used their technique a lot more than Alcides, came up with the website design all by themselves, and has a higher fanbase than your group, is a good indication that Zach isn't the man to mess around with..  not to mention, as I've already proven earlier..  you have to copy McPhat's graphics design too..  you might be smart, but your definitely not creative...  and it didn't take my 1/100th percent of the first version of an Intel CPU to figure that one out.

Like i said before, mind your business. That post was meant for Zach not you. But if the shoe fits, then go ahead try em on because they're in sale.

#44 Guest_ĆסּĐзΥ_*

Guest_ĆסּĐзΥ_*
  • Guests

Posted 06 January 2009 - 05:04 PM

There's this thing called personal message or email. If you don't want us to reply then use them. :hrmm:

#45 ARanc

ARanc

Commercial Pilot

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,685 posts

Posted 06 January 2009 - 05:08 PM

Here you go Nick  :hrmm: Can we put this topic to rest now?

Posted Image

#46 E-MAN

E-MAN

Student Pilot

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts

Posted 06 January 2009 - 05:08 PM

View PostJambone, on Jan 6 2009, 04:55 PM, said:

Mate, if I'm honest, you've proven to be deceitful, obnoxious, untrustworthy and unable to accept the fact that you messed up.

Now I'm not having a go, but you can either bury this and accept the truth or you can bury your head, because no one likes this kinda attitude...

I don't know who this is meant for but let me put something clear out there. The fact that I tried to make peace with these wild hyenas is out there. They seem to be too big headed to understand that the past is the past. If they are too uncivilized to let it go then let that be it. Just make sure you guys pick a fight with someone else because you will NEVER win against me.(its a fact. If you don't think so, continue this argument and just see how your replies will simply be backfired)

#47 _NW_

_NW_

Orville Reincarnate

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,119 posts

Posted 06 January 2009 - 06:17 PM

View PostE-MAN, on Jan 6 2009, 04:08 PM, said:

Just make sure you guys pick a fight with someone else because you will NEVER win against me.(its a fact. If you don't think so, continue this argument and just see how your replies will simply be backfired)

Wow someone's arrogant.

Nevermind with this, I have better things to do...     like drifting on LFS :hrmm:

#48 Guest_ĆסּĐзΥ_*

Guest_ĆסּĐзΥ_*
  • Guests

Posted 06 January 2009 - 06:33 PM

He acts like he's the first person to say that :hrmm: But usually they end up getting pwned by someone and get their feelings hurt. But anyways your building a real good reputation for your guys so called "painting studio". Ill give you guys a month at most if that.

#49 _NW_

_NW_

Orville Reincarnate

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,119 posts

Posted 06 January 2009 - 10:03 PM

Still waiting for "backfired replies"

#50 AirX

AirX

Private Pilot - IFR

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 555 posts

Posted 07 January 2009 - 12:31 AM

View PostNWilkinson, on Jan 6 2009, 11:08 AM, said:

Not to mention was so original by calling it the same thing, UHDT..  Original.

Reminds me of those High Def sunglasses that I saw advertised on TV..  Seems everything this day is called HD.
:hrmm: Ain't that the truth!

#51 Leen de Jager

Leen de Jager

Student Pilot

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 53 posts

Posted 19 January 2009 - 04:43 PM

Hi guys, a (big) bit late, I know (sorry)

Just came from my vacation at The Antilles (Curacao), so I missed this all.

What can I say?
I am flabbergasted and wetting my pants the same time. :hrmm:  :hrmm:  :lol:  :lol:
Ohh Alcides , I am glad , I am not you. :yes:

Leen de Jager   (QC and Research at MCP)

Edited by Leen de Jager, 19 January 2009 - 04:56 PM.

#52 VFR_Pierre

VFR_Pierre

Cruising at FL110

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,543 posts

Posted 19 January 2009 - 06:34 PM

Looks very nice. All it needs is a name change to something a bit cooler. Competition is good, guys! :hrmm:

#53 Alaska_MD-83

Alaska_MD-83

Orville Reincarnate

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,971 posts

Posted 19 January 2009 - 09:04 PM

This Topic made me Laugh :hrmm:

Play nice kiddies.

Edited by Alaska MD-83, 19 January 2009 - 09:05 PM.

#54 Alex_S

Alex_S

Commercial Pilot

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,751 posts

Posted 20 January 2009 - 03:17 PM

Wow, folk do get fired up. Liberty, your work looks good, but i wouldnt post here again for a while, let the dust settle...competition is good, but I gotsta say im sold on McPhat at the mo...[intentionally leaving accusations, theft and personal what not out of it]
Alex

#55 fs_roadtrain

fs_roadtrain

Student Pilot

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 98 posts

Posted 25 January 2009 - 02:36 AM

seriously, some people are being :hrmm: heads.

I like the textures personally. keep up the good work :hrmm:

#56 Jambone

Jambone

Airline Transport Pilot

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,274 posts

Posted 25 January 2009 - 06:24 AM

View Postfs_roadtrain, on Jan 25 2009, 07:36 AM, said:

seriously, some people are being :hrmm: heads.

I like the textures personally. keep up the good work :hrmm:

Some people didn't read the whole :lol: thread. :lol:

#57 AirX

AirX

Private Pilot - IFR

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 555 posts

Posted 25 January 2009 - 09:13 PM

Anyone try this on ? scenery objects yet

#58 RossBurke

RossBurke